Wiki Posts
Search

China Eastern domestic luggage allowance

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2024, 12:23 am
Original Poster

China Eastern domestic luggage allowance

Hi all,

This feels like such a newbie question but I can't find clarification. For domestic flights, you are allowed 1 20kg checked suitcase and one 8kg carry on suitcase according to the website, but are you also allowed a backpack? They list that you can take a buggy and a few other things, but they don't say that a backpack is allowed as the extra personal item.

Thanks!
Old Mar 8, 2024, 12:55 am

Programs: FB Gold
I mean, I would use some common sense judgement. Like most other airlines I know of, if you have a small rucksack plus a small roller, they might not bat an eye. But if you have one of those large camping rucksacks, that is not a "personal item" rather a carry-on itself, so you wouldn't be able to add a roller-on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.