Wiki Posts
Search

PEK (T-3E) Air China Lounge improved!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2024, 12:14 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by narvik
Still don't know what you mean by that.
Edit: I could have sworn I specifically mentioned T3-E in my original post; now corrected! Sorry for any confusion I may have created in this thread.
In regards to eng3 questions at least:

We are talking about the two Air China lounges in T3-E. One is Business, the other is First.
With *G and a *A flight in Y you CAN access the Air China Business lounge.
There is no separate "*G lounge".
Yes. There are two lounges in T3-E, Biz and First. The biz lounge (the one ahead/right as you step out of the immigration area) is *G, and the First lounge is PP/non-*G (ahead/left). I was on a biz ticket and they let me use the First lounge.

Other than the number of people in them the two are identical.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 6:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by narvik
It's a PriorityPass benefit.
T3 has three locations, one is landside, one is airside in T3-C, the other is airside T3-E. The airside T3-E location is in one of those small 'pop-up' locations in the middle of the two sides of the gates.
Usually hardly anyone there, so shouldn't be too difficult to get in without a wait.

Here's the link for the airside T3-E location:

https://www.prioritypass.com/lounges...s-comfort-zone
Note, you have to have Priority Pass Select to use these. The Standard one only gives you lounges, no restaurants or massage, etc. So if you get it through a C1 Venture X, then no. But if it is C1 VentureX Biz or Chase Samphire Reserve, you're good.
narvik likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:18 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Good to know. That explains things
Old Mar 25, 2024, 1:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Select is also provided through Amex Platinum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.