Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > China
Reload this Page >

Transit Visa for dual citizen USA/EU?

Transit Visa for dual citizen USA/EU?

Old Sep 14, 18, 7:42 am
Original Poster
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Transit Visa for dual citizen USA/EU?

Hi forum,

I will have two 12 hour layovers in Shangahi and would like to leave the airport on both with a transit Visa. I am an EU and USA citizen I will only be traveling w my USA passport but I know the transit form asks about holding other citizenship, will I be okay in reporting I'm a dual but not having both passports?

Thanks as always to anyone who replies.
braveheart_10010 is offline  
Old Sep 15, 18, 7:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 30,209
As a USA citizen, you can transit without a visa.
moondog is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread