Wiki Posts
Search

CZ Sky Pearl club gifted status

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2012, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

CZ Sky Pearl club gifted status

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this remarkable happening. I recently had the pleasure of enjoying CZ's fine service on a domestic flight and they made an announcement saying that the flight attendants would be passing through the cabin handing out sign up sheet for their frequent flyer program. I thought, "what the heck", as I don't belong to a skyteam program and I really don't mind CZ and MU on their newer planes. I signed up and a few days later I got a text informing me that I've already been upgraded to Sky Pearl Silver status until 2014! What a marvelous turn of events.

Does anyone have this experience with CZ as well or did I just hit the skyteam elite/CZ jackpot? Any speculation as to what could have triggered this generosity?
Old Apr 18, 2012, 9:56 am

Programs: various
No speculation but Congratulations! Let us know if you find Sky Pearl Silver Status useful for anything.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 12:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MR Titanium, IHG Gold, National Exec
Well, enjoy the baggage allowance.
I'm CZ Silver and while the benefits are pretty bad overall, the lounge access when flying CZ and recognition when you board are nice. And I had to actually fly to get the status!
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:36 am

Programs: various
So, our conclusion is "Better than a sharp stick in the eye!"
Old Apr 20, 2012, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jiejie
No speculation but Congratulations! Let us know if you find Sky Pearl Silver Status useful for anything.
LOL, don't ruin it when someone is happy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.