Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Alleged TSA "Strip" search of Charlie Sheen's ex-wife at LAX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2019, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Surprised I didn't see anyone have this here as it's made the Flyertalk front page banner this morning.
​​​​​​https://www.flyertalk.com/articles/t...r-an-hour.html

Original Page 6 article:
https://pagesix.com/2019/04/08/brook...rline-abusive/

TSA says they don't conduct "Strip" searches or force people to remove their clothes according to the Page 6 article. Brooke Mueller says she was aggressively searched for an hour calling it, "borderline abusive" which then led to a missed flight to Miami on AA.

Last edited by Spence1097; Apr 11, 2019 at 9:30 am
Old Apr 11, 2019, 7:46 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, United Silver
"TSA is focused on threats to aircraft security, and does not look for drugs."

If this story does not imply evidence to the contrary, I don't know what does...
Old Apr 11, 2019, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Certainly sounds like a search for drugs. I know TSA would deny, however actions speak louder than words.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Certainly sounds like a search for drugs. I know TSA would deny, however actions speak louder than words.
Yep -- They spend an awful lot of time and effort denying that they search for drugs. The spokeshole felt compelled to comment on that statement in the media. You would think that they would have just ignored it.
Spiff likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.