Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheep-like behaviors

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2013, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
Too bad you were not in front, you could proudly raised your right arm and goose stepped through. Seeing 15 other people doing the same would have been very funny.
I thought I was the only one that did this after I got cleared to go to airside.

I wonder if a TSA AGENT, also known as a JUDAS GOAT went through first
Old Nov 26, 2013, 7:22 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
Originally Posted by DIFIN
I thought I was the only one that did this after I got cleared to go to airside.

I wonder if a TSA AGENT, also known as a JUDAS GOAT went through first
Right, like a TSO has nothing better to do than dress in civvies and mess with the traveling public.

Well, okay, they really don't have anything better to do, but most of them lack the initiative or imagination to pull off something that sophisticated.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 10:22 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by WillCAD
Right, like a TSO has nothing better to do than dress in civvies and mess with the traveling public.

Well, okay, they really don't have anything better to do, but most of them lack the initiative or imagination to pull off something that sophisticated.
There was this guy...
Old Nov 30, 2013, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Unhappy The Statue of lost Liberty... and sheep.

Last week, while visiting the Statue of the Liberty we used to have...

...I was standing in another monstrous security line and noticed a sign that said "airport-like" security ahead. So, I read the sign very carefully (the pace of the line left me lots of time). Apparently, I was the only one that did. The sheep that surrounded me certainly did not. A lady behind me saw the sign and immediately threw away her drink. Then she made her kids throw away their drinks and then told everyone within earshot to throw away their drinks as well. All of this because... wait for it... liquids are not allowed through security. I'm not sure how long this lasted, but a bunch of people behind us tossed their drinks. Baaaaaaa, baaaaaaa...

Just for grins, I decided that I would drink my soda while I was walking through the metal detector. Unfortunately, I forgot to goose step. The collective gasps from the now sans Starbucks crowd (aka herd) was priceless.

Of course, my unauthorized display of freedom met with an immediate display of fake DYWTseetheSOLtoday authoritah. This was quickly resolved by asking to see the specific rule I was supposedly violating and requesting a park service LEO to help clarify.
Old Nov 30, 2013, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by ScatterX
Last week, while visiting the Statue of the Liberty we used to have...

...I was standing in another monstrous security line and noticed a sign that said "airport-like" security ahead. So, I read the sign very carefully (the pace of the line left me lots of time). Apparently, I was the only one that did. The sheep that surrounded me certainly did not. A lady behind me saw the sign and immediately threw away her drink. Then she made her kids throw away their drinks and then told everyone within earshot to throw away their drinks as well. All of this because... wait for it... liquids are not allowed through security. I'm not sure how long this lasted, but a bunch of people behind us tossed their drinks. Baaaaaaa, baaaaaaa...

Just for grins, I decided that I would drink my soda while I was walking through the metal detector. Unfortunately, I forgot to goose step. The collective gasps from the now sans Starbucks crowd (aka herd) was priceless.

Of course, my unauthorized display of freedom met with an immediate display of fake DYWTseetheSOLtoday authoritah. This was quickly resolved by asking to see the specific rule I was supposedly violating and requesting a park service LEO to help clarify.
^^ Good for you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.