Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA Agent Arrested for Rape

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2012, 6:39 am
Original Poster

TSA Agent Arrested for Rape

A very sad story of a TSA agent who apparently was charged with the rape of a northeast Ohio boy the agent had been mentoring as a big brother.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/19967337/this-just-in-TSA-agent-charged-with-rape/
Old Nov 1, 2012, 6:44 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Try this link.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
Why is TSA sending employees to Germany?

OP's link didn't work for me, but I was able to find the story:

19 ActionNews:
TSA Agent arrested for rape

November 1, 2012

Here's a short quote:
Cleveland Sex Crimes investigators built a case against [the TSA agent charged with rape] and he was arrested at the airport in Newark, NJ.

He had gone to work for the TSA in Germany.
So, why is TSA sending their employees to Germany?
Old Nov 1, 2012, 7:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
Originally Posted by RatherBeOnATrain

He had gone to work for the TSA in Germany.

So, why is TSA sending their employees to Germany?
We (the taxpayers) send favored TSOs to other countries to advise them on how to improve their security by aligning with US practices.

Everyone knows that European security is notoriously slack - no ID checks, no shoe removal, no barking/loud taped loops/proliferation of signs, no functionless gawpers standing around doing nothing. Germany's even more suspect - they led the movement against the BKSX NoS, meaning unless they improve their crotch-grabs/hands in pants/hands on breasts SOP, we're all at risk.

Who better than this clown to show them how a 'proper' crotch grab should be performed on someone who is powerless to protest?
Old Nov 1, 2012, 8:09 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Don't forget - TSA employees deserve the same presumption of innocence that they afford the traveling public. @:-)
Old Nov 1, 2012, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Spiff
Don't forget - TSA employees deserve the same presumption of innocence that they afford the traveling public. @:-)
You're right, of course.

And I realize that one 'bad apple' is in no way representative of the millions of innocent pax who run the TSA gauntlet every day.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 9:03 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Cue the TSA rubber stamp......
Old Nov 1, 2012, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by chollie
We (the taxpayers) send favored TSOs to other countries to advise them on how to improve their security by aligning with US practices.

Everyone knows that European security is notoriously slack - no ID checks, no shoe removal, no barking/loud taped loops/proliferation of signs, no functionless gawpers standing around doing nothing. Germany's even more suspect - they led the movement against the BKSX NoS, meaning unless they improve their crotch-grabs/hands in pants/hands on breasts SOP, we're all at risk.

Who better than this clown to show them how a 'proper' crotch grab should be performed on someone who is powerless to protest?
I can back up European airport security being lax. I have relatives who live in Geneva and Madrid, and they wear hard hats whenever they go outside, since non-X-rayed shoes are blowing up aircraft in flight on a continuous basis, and Europe is a continuous rainstorm of aircraft parts.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chollie

Maybe he was teaching them the German word for "resistance" -- Widerstand
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
I just had to Google Translate that, since I thought you were being snarky. Wow. :-)
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:21 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
^
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:27 pm

Probably teaching his German counterparts that in the US, if you encounter 'resistance' during a grope, SOP says you have to handle it.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:30 pm

I'm also wondering why other countries even allow TSA clerks contact with their own airport security. Do they deal with it as a bureaucratic requirement to be allowed to have flights to the USA?
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by mahohmei
I'm also wondering why other countries even allow TSA clerks contact with their own airport security. Do they deal with it as a bureaucratic requirement to be allowed to have flights to the USA?
Yup.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by OldGoat
A very sad story of a TSA agent who apparently was charged with the rape of a northeast Ohio boy the agent had been mentoring as a big brother.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/19...ged-with-rape/
Big brother ... anyone else see the irony here?

Hope they castrate the guy if found guilty.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.