Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

TSA Manager Arrested for Running Prostitution Ring

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2012, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Dirt Status w/ All

Just saw this on Drudge.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca...#ixzz1qRISaevM

SILVER SPRING, Md. - Montgomery County Police have arrested a TSA manager for running a prostitution ring out of a Silver Spring hotel. Bryant Livingston was arrested at his job at Dulles International Airport where he worked as a morning shift manager.

Hotel employees were suspicious of activity and called police.

When Montgomery County Police arrived and knocked on the hotel room door they saw three naked women in a room and four men. One man admitted to police he had arrived with the promise of sex for $100.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca...#ixzz1qRP1sbca
Old Mar 28, 2012, 1:32 pm

Programs: DL 4MM/PM, UA 1MM/Gold, AA Paper
The string of arrests of TSA for criminal activity seems never ending. This agency is a disgrace to the American taxpayer.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 1:44 pm

It's pretty sad when almost every article about the TSA has this or a similar statement in it:

“TSA cooperated fully with law enforcement during their investigation into this matter. The allegations against this individual are unacceptable and in no way reflect the integrity and professionalism of the more than 50,000 security officers who strive every day to ensure the security of the traveling public.”
I thought their cut and paste statement was over 60,000 officers. Are they trying to make it sound like they have smaller numbers in the wake of the congressional hearing?
Old Mar 28, 2012, 2:22 pm
Suspended

Is it strange that I consider his night job more honorable than his day job?
Old Mar 28, 2012, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by spd476
It's pretty sad when almost every article about the TSA has this or a similar statement in it:

I thought their cut and paste statement was over 60,000 officers. Are they trying to make it sound like they have smaller numbers in the wake of the congressional hearing?
No, there are still 60,000 officers. It's just that they've come to the realization that not all of them strive every day to ensure the security of the traveling public. They'll bring the number down slowly.

Mike
Old Mar 28, 2012, 2:33 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by mikeef
No, there are still 60,000 officers.
Employees, anyway.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9650; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.719 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Wow - I had a run-in with him at Dulles about a year ago. I went toe-to-toe before an opt-out groping. He is a badge-carrying TSM. I even have his business card somewhere.

He was a first-class jerk, but I never would have suspected him to be a pimp.

Last edited by FliesWay2Much; Mar 28, 2012 at 3:05 pm
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9650; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.719 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Wow - I had a run-in with him at Dulles about a year ago. I went toe-to-toe before an opt-out groping. He is a badge-carrying TSM. I even have his business card somewhere.

And where exactly does one go to learn how to grope properly? Methinks he was merely head of TSA training.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:38 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
TSA manager. Pimp. What's the difference, really?
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by Caradoc
One is under/uneducated, prone to stealing, adorned with meaningless bling and preys on law abiding members of society. The other is a pimp.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Wow! What a terrible man!! He was busted the prosititution ring! He will be fired from TSA. He will never work for TSA manager anymore. He will spent in the prison for a very long time. Why he doing it? This is unacceptable for the behaviours. He could be punishable by the law.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 4:20 pm

meh. Prostitution is a far more honorable and far less offensive profession than TSO.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by Caradoc
One job makes your customers mad. The other makes them happy.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 4:59 pm

Programs: DL,AC,HH,PC
He misunderstood the professionalize/federalize thing.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 5:07 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
Originally Posted by spd476

No, there are still 60,000 TSA employees, but about 10,000 of them are currently in jail, on suspension, or under indictment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.