Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PBS Newshour

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2011, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

PBS Newshour

Just watched a segment on PBS re:Rapiscan. Prof at UC San Francisco says they are dangerous and untested. Inventor says they are safe, but the testing is secret. More on the Newshour web page, but I have no idea how to post the link. Sorry, barely computer literate here ....

I was interested that it made PBS. Didn't see a thread...
Old Dec 2, 2011, 12:52 am

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/scien...ter_12-01.html
Old Dec 2, 2011, 1:18 am

Programs: United Airlines 1K MM, Hilton Honors Gold
The follow up piece was quite good as well. I unfortunately am having difficulty posting the link.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
I love how the quick ascension of these machines was caused by the underwear bomber, but when even the inventor of the machine is confronted with the fact that the BKSK would not have detected the threat it's summarily dismissed and all he has to say is he wants us to be able to keep our shoes on. Ha!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.