Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

TSA Confiscates Pregnant Woman's Insulin, Ice Packs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA Confiscates Pregnant Woman's Insulin, Ice Packs

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2015, 10:17 am

Programs: GE, United Gold, Hilton Gold
Surprised to see this out of Denver! I would have guessed some smaller, more rouge airport. I travel with blood thinners that are a ton of liquid and some giant scary needles. I travel through Denver plenty, and they don't blink. I even did the civilian non-pre check line when I flew Spirit once.

I've done over 100 flights now with giant needles and injectable liquids, and every time I am terrified of a story like this -- only mine would involve a flight-induced blood clot. I've only been asked about them once, at MCI.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by riored
Surprised to see this out of Denver! I would have guessed some smaller, more rouge airport. I travel with blood thinners that are a ton of liquid and some giant scary needles. I travel through Denver plenty, and they don't blink. I even did the civilian non-pre check line when I flew Spirit once.

I've done over 100 flights now with giant needles and injectable liquids, and every time I am terrified of a story like this -- only mine would involve a flight-induced blood clot. I've only been asked about them once, at MCI.
You dug up a 4 year old thread.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 10:30 am

Programs: GE, United Gold, Hilton Gold
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
You dug up a 4 year old thread.
Wow, guess front page of the forum doesn't count for much. Sorry. Would have thought TSA would have more action.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.