Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amputee Abused by TSA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2011, 5:31 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SATTSO
This is actually an old story, for FlyerTalk, at least. This is maybe the 3rd or 4th thread about this. And as was pointed out before, there are issues with this story. Heck, even some FT members who are no friends of TSA had problems with this story.
You have been asked before but you did not respond:

Please enlighten us as to the "issues" with this story. None were ever mentioned in the original thread.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 9:37 am
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Kindly cease the meta discussion and interpersonal nitpicking and return to the OP's topic. Thanks.

---------
essxjay
TS/S moderator
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:35 pm

Issues or no, my elected officials will be hearing from me about this. As long as we can get them to believe it in spite of any "problems" with the story (which are likely worthless TSA lies anyway) then it'll help to get anti-TSA legislation passed. Once that's done it won't matter if there were problems with the story because there either won't be a TSA anymore; or the TSA there is will be so encumbered by regulations, oversight committees and internal-affairs watchdogs that TSOs will be terrified of even breathing at passengers wrong.

When amputees are publically humiliated by having their amputations exposed by medically-untrained cretins for all to see, and their children abused and threatened (seriously, what kind of sick, subhuman, sociopathic waste of carbon molecules tells a 4-year-old they can't talk to their own mother, when both mother and child are clearly and visibly upset? Oh, right, a TSO.) just because they want to board a plane, we know something is horribly wrong. Not that we didn't know that a long time ago, but it's more fuel for the fire. If any of our Congresspeople have family or friends who are amputees (likely considering how many contacts Senators and Representatives have) this should hit pretty close to home.

Keep digging that hole, TSA. It's going to be a lot of fun burying you in it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.