Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest Signup Bonus on Different Products

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2021, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Location: SFO, SJC, OAK, LVK AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, LUV A-List, Hyatt Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, Commercial Pilot (not employed by airlines)

Hi, I had the $49 "plus" card and cancelled it last year. I was about to apply for the $99 "Premier" card and noticed the application says "This product is available to you if you do not have a current Southwest Rapid reward Card and have not received a new cardmember bonus in the past 24 months." In the past I have been able to churn different products just as long as I didn't churn the very same product (Plus vs Premier) in 24 months. Has this changed? If I had the Plus last year can I get the bonus on the Premier this year? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.