Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Applying for Chase BUSINESS Cards (April 2020 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 29, 2020, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
In April 2020 Chase criteria for approving BUSINESS card applications have become more stringent. All Chase INK products are business cards. Chase also issues co-branded business cards for United Airlines and Southwest Airlines.

Chase business cards are subject to the 5/24 restriction. Approval of a Chase business application has not increased the N/24 count, but there are a few reports in the 4th quarter of 2022 that this may have changed, review THIS thread. There will always be some uncertainty, because 5/24 is an unpublished rule which Chase can modify without notice or explanation.

For general information about applying for Chase cards, including explanation of the unpublished 5/24 rule, please review the Wikipost of the PERSONAL card thread: HERE

Anyone can apply for a business card as a sole proprietor. If your business has a registered company name, which Chase can verify, you may use the name to apply. Otherwise, use your legal First and Last name as the business name. Do not add any extra words, do not use a made up name. If Chase cannot verify the name the application will fail.

Useful Chase telephone numbers
(888) 269-8690 - Business Credit Card Application Status Line, automated
(800) 453-9719 – Business Credit Card Reconsideration Line with live rep
(800) 453-9719 – Credit Reallocation Office (Business cards)
(888) 622-7547 – Executive Offices

Twitter: @ChaseSupport

Note: In the past, automated telephone status reports stating that Chase would notify you in 2 weeks often resulted in an approval, whereas the "7-10 days" telephone recording often indicated imminent denial. In 2016, this pattern became increasingly unpredictable, with many applicants receiving approval despite an earlier "7-10 days" automated telephone message. As a result, automated telephone responses should not be regarded as reliable indicators of an application's likely outcome.

?? Chase business credit cards [must / may] use [the same / a different] user name [as / from] personal cards. The same [applies / does not apply] to the e-mail address used. ??

Print Wikipost

Applying for Chase BUSINESS Cards (April 2020 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2022, 11:57 am

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by tomtaylor23
Recently applied for the 90,000 points offer for $6,000 spend. I don't see the bonus tracker that shows up in the rewards portal, curious if anyone else see's the bonus tracker after applying? I'm concerned that maybe the bonus offer was not applied to my account.
Just send them a SM asking when you have to meet the spend to receive the sign-up bonus and they will tell you all the details about it. I did that for my and SO's last two cards.
Old Dec 30, 2022, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by fredc84
Just send them a SM asking when you have to meet the spend to receive the sign-up bonus and they will tell you all the details about it. I did that for my and SO's last two cards.
Thanks, ill send them a SM. Just out of curiosity, did you or do you still see the bonus tracker?
Old Dec 30, 2022, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by tomtaylor23
Thanks, ill send them a SM. Just out of curiosity, did you or do you still see the bonus tracker?
No, I haven't seen it in a while for either one of us. So don't take that as a possible sign.
Old Dec 30, 2022, 2:42 pm

for a while now (3+ months) there has not been sub tracking available online at chase.com (for myself and x amount of others) but on my iphone app it can be seen there via Rewards and Benefits
MDtR-Chicago and fredc84 like this.
Old Dec 30, 2022, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by ibob52
for a while now (3+ months) there has not been sub tracking available online at chase.com (for myself and x amount of others) but on my iphone app it can be seen there via Rewards and Benefits
Thanks for that...I always forget about the apps.
Old Jan 27, 2023, 7:08 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Discussion continues here: Applying for Chase BUSINESS Cards (2023)

Last edited by mia; Jan 27, 2023 at 2:46 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.