Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is your Chase minimum spending bonus delayed?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is your Chase minimum spending bonus delayed?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2018, 3:18 pm

Has anyone had their Marriott Points or Free Night certificates post on the new Premier Plus Visa? I had the 3k spend for 2 nights certificate offer and I just got my second statement (met spend in 1st statement) and haven't been issued the rewards. Who / where should I reach out to?
Old Sep 22, 2018, 1:35 am

I met my minimum spend probably a week or two into my 3rd statement from the UnitedMPE (~Aug 27). The new member bonus of 60K was posted in the same statement (yesterday)
Statement ended Sep 19, 60K bonus reflected on Sep 22 on united.

Last edited by g3n1us; Sep 22, 2018 at 1:36 am Reason: error
Old Sep 22, 2018, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by frankhi
My wife's Sapphire preferred card met minimum spending before 1st bill, rec'd the 5k additional authorized user bonus, but not the 50k. Now getting close to end of 2nd billing cycle and the 50k does not show up in the "pts on next statement". Chase has responded to my messages, saying she's all set and to wait 30-60 days. We don't mind waiting, just glad to know others are experiencing this problem too. Earlier this year I had a CSR, and we both had INK cards, the ur bonuses we posted promptly. So, there is some reason/glitch causing the delay.

Her pts are showing up as "pts on next (2nd) statement".
Old Sep 23, 2018, 9:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier, Hyatt Explorist, United Silver
I too applied for 100k offer before it expired. Met minimum spend 9/1, statement closed 9/12. Did not receive 100k bonus points. Emailed them and they said can take up to 8 weeks after meeting minimum spend to receive sign on bonus. Weird because I’ve always received sign on bonus upon first statement closing after meeting minimum spend with Chase cards.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 10:14 am

I haven't seen any delays. I checked my most recent Chase cards and my sign up bonus posted in the same statement where I hit the spending requirement.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 10:27 am

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Slayer Essence
Has anyone had their Marriott Points or Free Night certificates post on the new Premier Plus Visa? I had the 3k spend for 2 nights certificate offer and I just got my second statement (met spend in 1st statement) and haven't been issued the rewards. Who / where should I reach out to?
I got my Marriott Premier Plus card on Sept 1 and completed my minimum spend on Sept 10. Statement came out Sept 21st and bonus points posted 9/24. No delays here. Bonus was the 75K for $3k spend on a new card.

You could call Chase, but they may refer you to Marriott. Was this for a new card, or a bonus offer on an existing card?
Old Sep 24, 2018, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tods27
I got my Marriott Premier Plus card on Sept 1 and completed my minimum spend on Sept 10. Statement came out Sept 21st and bonus points posted 9/24. No delays here. Bonus was the 75K for $3k spend on a new card.

You could call Chase, but they may refer you to Marriott. Was this for a new card, or a bonus offer on an existing card?
it seem like ppl who made MSR in August had to wait until now to get their bonus. it seems like its back in order. Not sure if it had anything to do with the double dipping dying. after the reports of ppl getting phone calls, the MSRs finally started to roll in.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by tods27

This was a new card. I confirmed with Chase via SM that I've met the spend requirements so hopefully the bonus will post on my third statement otherwise I guess I'll play phone tag with Chase and Marriott.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.