Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 24, 2020, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
New offer for Chase Ink Card. $350 when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and an additional $400 when you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 6 months after account opening.

https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...cash?CELL=6TKV

Print Wikipost

INK Business Cash.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2021, 1:46 am

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Precise Definition of Cardmember Year?

Chase tells me the $25K annual limit on Ink Cash office supply store bonus spend is tallied by cardmember year, not calendar year. They were able to identify my cardmember anniversary month. But what about the exact anniversary date? Is it the first of the month, the statement closing date that month, or......?
Old Mar 10, 2021, 5:28 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Chase provides the precise definition here: https://static.chasecdn.com/content/...PA0475_Web.pdf

account anniversary year means the year beginning with your account open date through the first statement after the anniversary of your account open date, and each 12 billing cycles after that
pallhedge likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2021, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Currently there are three INK cards: Preferred, Unlimited and Cash. Earning a bonus for one does not block earning a bonus on the others. To earn another bonus for the same card you would need to wait 24 months (under current terms.)
Is the 24 month period still in effect for ink cards? I see the language for united business, but not the fee free inks.
Old Mar 14, 2021, 4:41 pm
mia

Originally Posted by gsxsilver
Is the 24 month period still in effect for ink cards? I see the language for united business, but not the fee free inks.
If you click [Apply] and scroll all the way to the bottom of the application page you will see:

I understand that any new cardmember bonus offers for this product are not available to either current or previous cardmembers of this product who received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the last 24 months.
HOWEVER, I am told this provision is not actually enforced. I have no personal experience.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 12:21 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
General consensus of Ink Biz Unlimited vs Ink Biz Cash? I have the former, considering closing and opening the latter. Probably all depends if your big biz spend fits the Ink Cash 5% categories, correct?
Old Mar 18, 2021, 5:33 am
mia

Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan
....Ink Biz Unlimited ....considering closing
Why would you close a free card? You could continue to use INK Unlimited for general spenings, and INK Cash for the 5% category spending.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 9:38 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by mia
Why would you close a free card? You could continue to use INK Unlimited for general spenings, and INK Cash for the 5% category spending.
Yep forgot they are both ann fee free. Even if I'm under 5/24 is there a chance already having both the Ink Preferred and Unlimited, then adding the Cash, would get me a denial because Chase couldn't extend any more credit to me?
Old Mar 19, 2021, 9:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by mia
Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan
Yep forgot they are both ann fee free. Even if I'm under 5/24 is there a chance already having both the Ink Preferred and Unlimited, then adding the Cash, would get me a denial because Chase couldn't extend any more credit to me?
Exactly the reason to cancel no fee cards if you want another bonus. My experience through the years, tougher for approval if you have Chase business cards already open, although they're willing to move around credit like they do to open personal cards.

I've also noticed now on a handful occasions where once you cancel your last active business card (making it none active), it triggers the Just For You offer, bypassing 5/24 rule.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 4:34 am

Chase ink cash. Getting over to points

I was recently approved for chase IC. I do not have CSP ( i accidentally cancelled it 2 years ago before getting into this game) or CSR (waiting 2 years to apply) but my wife does have CSP. We trade points currently between chase cards to get the CSP kicker but i know you cannot get points on ink cash unless you have sapphire. My question is can i somehow get my ink cash converted to points by transferring to wife without me having sapphire? If not is it an option if i add her as AU on my CIC after i refer her for her own?
Old Jun 26, 2021, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Your CIC SUB will be in the form of 75K UR. You don't need a Sapphire card. See https://onemileatatime.com/chase-ink...st-ever-bonus/
Old Jun 26, 2021, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by philemer
Your CIC SUB will be in the form of 75K UR. You don't need a Sapphire card. See https://onemileatatime.com/chase-ink...st-ever-bonus/
thank you for taking time to amswer
Old Jun 26, 2021, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by Vedderman5v1
I was recently approved for chase IC. I do not have CSP ( i accidentally cancelled it 2 years ago before getting into this game) or CSR (waiting 2 years to apply) but my wife does have CSP. We trade points currently between chase cards to get the CSP kicker but i know you cannot get points on ink cash unless you have sapphire. My question is can i somehow get my ink cash converted to points by transferring to wife without me having sapphire? If not is it an option if i add her as AU on my CIC after i refer her for her own?
Despite Chase marketing this as a cashback card, Chase Ink Cash does earn UR points. You can combine those points onto your wife's CSP for the 1.25x kicker or to transfer to travel partners.
Old Jun 29, 2021, 8:25 pm

Anyone asked for a credit line increase? I have a big home improvement project. ~7.5K. The ink cash is getting 5% back at home improvement stores up to 10k. My credit limit is 7k.

I was going to ask for a limit increase. But how tough is that process? Are they going to ask a bunch of questions about the business/profits? Or is it more of a credit review/payment history thing?
Old Jun 30, 2021, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Jm192
Anyone asked for a credit line increase? I have a big home improvement project. ~7.5K. The ink cash is getting 5% back at home improvement stores up to 10k. My credit limit is 7k.

I was going to ask for a limit increase. But how tough is that process? Are they going to ask a bunch of questions about the business/profits? Or is it more of a credit review/payment history thing?
Not worth the hard pull IMO. Spend up to your limit, pay it down, then spend the rest. Or shift credit from a different Chase biz card if you have one.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 1:19 pm

I was looking at the Ink Cash page and didn't see any language about SUB and 24 months ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.