Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Ink Business Preferred- Cell Phone Protection Plan. Experiences?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ink Business Preferred- Cell Phone Protection Plan. Experiences?

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2020, 12:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by ymx
I'm trying to do this too, but don't want to lose my phone insurance. There are some data points on DOC that Verizon gift cards work, but the smallest increment is $25.
FWIW the charge was for ATT MOBILITY on my bill. Got the credit two days later. Our phone bill is separated into 4 different lines. And so I figure we are okay if one phone with a $55 line needs the claim. Since the $20 easily could come off something else. I’m prepaying the bill so its a credit on the months original bill.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 3:59 pm

Programs: HH Silver
I am wondering if I purchase my new phone from Visible wireless if it is covered? I have read where prepaid plans are not, but someone on here earlier said they had Cricket and it was covered. Right now I have Verizon, but since my phone broke (not repairable), I am thinking of switching carriers to Visible. Also, I have no idea how much I paid for the broken phone, do I just google what the price used to be when it was new? It is a Galaxy S6.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 11:36 pm

Under terms of services, in what situations would a battery replacement on an iPhone be covered? Obviously normal wear and tear due to normal usabiity is out of question. Thank you.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 11:20 pm

Programs: status free since 2017
Cell Phone Insurance benefit question - T&C state that monthly bill should be getting paid with the card. However, I use Mint mobile and prepay for the annual plan to save few bucks. Does that mean I am ineligible? I dont believe the provider offers a monthly plan.... advice appreciated!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.