Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Authorized users on CSP--trigger a Fin. Review?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2015, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Hi all. I'm new to FlyerTalk. Hope I'm posting this in the right section. So a year ago, I had a Chase United card that went through FR and got cancelled. I have good credit history, but the FR/cancellation was probably triggered by a bout of CL cycling.

Just recently, I got another chance with Chase after I was approved for CSP after a long process involving 2 applications, several phone calls, and a recon. I now want to add 2 people as AUs to my CSP, but I am wondering whether adding them will trigger a FR and get my CSP cancelled like my Chase UA was. Is adding 2 AUs likely to trigger a FR? What if one my AUs has bad credit history (but I, the account holder, have good credit history)? Thoughts?
Old Nov 13, 2015, 8:00 pm

dont think so.

i added myself to AU list, which screwed up my account. I originally thought it never added so i added another AU with my nickname thinking the first one didnt go through and i wanted that extra 5k points. Both cards showed up. no reviews at all.
Old Nov 13, 2015, 10:17 pm

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
Originally Posted by yydv
Hi all. I'm new to FlyerTalk. Hope I'm posting this in the right section. So a year ago, I had a Chase United card that went through FR and got cancelled. I have good credit history, but the FR/cancellation was probably triggered by a bout of CL cycling.
were you doing any MS spending? or did they just give you a low CL to begin with? what's your history with other band CCs?
Old Nov 18, 2015, 11:08 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Why not get another card somewhere else and make them an AU there.

If you must make someone an AU.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by mhdena
Why not get another card somewhere else and make them an AU there.

If you must make someone an AU.
I doubt yydv is just looking to make someone an AU for fun and giggles. He probably wants to add AU's to his CSP for the additional 5000 UR and/or so they can help him meet the minimum spend.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by odin99
were you doing any MS spending? or did they just give you a low CL to begin with? what's your history with other band CCs?
Yes, a lot of MS with forex services--forex is probably why i got flagged

Originally Posted by BuBu4
dont think so.

i added myself to AU list, which screwed up my account. I originally thought it never added so i added another AU with my nickname thinking the first one didnt go through and i wanted that extra 5k points. Both cards showed up. no reviews at all.
thanks, just the info I needed!

Originally Posted by duckncover
I doubt yydv is just looking to make someone an AU for fun and giggles. He probably wants to add AU's to his CSP for the additional 5000 UR and/or so they can help him meet the minimum spend.
exactly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.