Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus point explanation on Chaseonline

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2014, 3:01 am
ebp
Original Poster

Bonus point explanation on Chaseonline

I have both the Sapphire Preferred and the Freedom.

When looking at my purchases on the CSP, a point breakdown is provided for each purchase (such as at restaurants, it shows 1 point + 1 point at restaurants = 2 points per dollar).

No such breakdown is given on the Freedom purchases (on the same website, mind you) for bonus category purchases.

Is the only way to see the bonus category points is to wait until the statement end?
Old Jan 11, 2014, 3:27 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ericphilbin
I have both the Sapphire Preferred and the Freedom.

When looking at my purchases on the CSP, a point breakdown is provided for each purchase (such as at restaurants, it shows 1 point + 1 point at restaurants = 2 points per dollar).

No such breakdown is given on the Freedom purchases (on the same website, mind you) for bonus category purchases.

Is the only way to see the bonus category points is to wait until the statement end?
As far as I know, the only way to see the bonus category points is to wait until the statement end.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Blueprint.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 7:39 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
I think the OP is asking if there is way to see the bonus points per transaction, not in total.

I too have the same question... I see my total bonus points every month, but that does not let me confirm that I got the right amount of bonus points per transaction
Old Jan 18, 2014, 1:23 pm

I think right now its only on CSP. Would be great if they added it to all cards.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 5:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Originally Posted by Deltahater
I think the OP is asking if there is way to see the bonus points per transaction, not in total.

I too have the same question... I see my total bonus points every month, but that does not let me confirm that I got the right amount of bonus points per transaction
Using Blueprint, you can see which category individual purchases fell under. Not as elegant, but one solution.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.