Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 23, 2014, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015 This thread is now archived. Please continue the discussion here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

What's the difference between the Ink Bold & Ink Plus cards?
Ink Bold is a charge card (pay balance in full each month), while Ink Plus is a revolving credit card. Otherwise, the two cards are very similar; both are business cards, and both allow you to earn and redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards points (including transfering UR points to air/hotel/rail partners).
Are there special earning categories?
Yes. You earn 5 points per dollar on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. (Sirius XM Radio also qualifies.)

In addition, you earn 2 points per dollar on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly from the hotel.
What are the best current offers?
There are no current Ink Bold offers. There are several non-targeted Ink Plus offers for 50K, all for $5,000 spend in the first 3 months from account opening with annual fee ($95) waived for the first year:
What are the rules for transfering UR points to other users or to my own air/hotel/rail accounts?
Old Discussion:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...available.html
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Business Card Questions [Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 1:04 pm

Another data point for the conversation....

I have 4 Chase personal cards (Freedom, SW, BA, UA) and 1 Business card (SW). I recently launched a new business and decided to go with Chase for the business checking. (Side note - I've had a fantastic experience with them so far). I've also opened a total of 4 cards (two business, two personal) in the last year and at least an additional 3 in the year prior (possibly more).

Opened both Chase Ink Plus and Chase Sapphire Preferred in the branch with one of the bankers who has been helping me. Both applications were pending for 3 days, approved for both cards today with $30k and $25k in CL, respectively.

I don't know if it was because of the in-person application, or having the banker follow up on my behalf, but both cards were successfully opened.

Opened partner's Sapphire online with no delay - automatic approval with $24k CL. (She has far fewer cards).
Old Aug 3, 2015, 1:17 pm

Does booking through "Beaches/Sandals" give you the 2% back on the ink?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:23 pm

Google Project Fi

Anyone use the Ink Plus to pay their Project Fi bill and/or buy the required Nexus 6 phone? Did you get the 5x bonus, and if so, did you get the bonus when you paid for the phone, the service, or both?
Old Aug 18, 2015, 8:55 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

This thread is now archived and some recent posts have been moved to the new thread. Please continue the discussion here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...15-onward.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.