Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 11, 2016, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Follow in new thread here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-business-cards-july-2015-present.html
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Plus is now available

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2013, 7:25 pm

My credit score isn't that great as I only have a 682 according from a recent car refinanced I was approved on but I applied and got instant approval for a CSP then I applied for the ink bold 3 days later.

My business is a startup and only listed $300 as my annual profits as I am just starting out and I was approved after a 5 minute recon call as a sole proprietor.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 10:21 pm

I applied Friday and received the "we'll let you know within 30 days" message. Called them first thing this morning and was told I was approved and card was going out today.
Only a $2k limit though!? I have a $9k line on my sapphire preferred. It seems weird they gave me such a small amount. I don't mind paying it off over and over again during the month but that's frustrating. When I activate it should I ask if they can move some over to this card since I'm going to put the CSP in a drawer for a while anyways?
Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by stils
I applied Friday and received the "we'll let you know within 30 days" message. Called them first thing this morning and was told I was approved and card was going out today.
Only a $2k limit though!? I have a $9k line on my sapphire preferred. It seems weird they gave me such a small amount. I don't mind paying it off over and over again during the month but that's frustrating. When I activate it should I ask if they can move some over to this card since I'm going to put the CSP in a drawer for a while anyways?
Yes, tell them that you expect to spend more than $2k per month and ask if they can increase the limit. If they say no, ask if they can move credit from your CSP
Old Jul 28, 2013, 9:39 am

Quick question-Ink plus still 6 month no interest

wife just applied, didn't see it stated anywhere
Old Jul 29, 2013, 8:21 am

Got mine a month ago. It is not interest free.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Frequent Miler
Yes, tell them that you expect to spend more than $2k per month and ask if they can increase the limit. If they say no, ask if they can move credit from your CSP
Just realized I never posted my results. They said they could run a credit check and try and increase the limit. Being just a few days after I bought a new car and applied for this credit card I didn't feel that it was worth it to me. I asked for a transfer of credit line from the CSP but since one is personal and one is business it was not possible.
Oh well. I've already rocked through my spending requirement, asked for and received the extra 10k UR for the little business week deal a while ago. I'm still using this card for gas, phone, cable and an occasional amazon gift card purchase.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 10:29 am

Is anyone else's Ink Plus showing up on their EX and TU reports?
Old Aug 2, 2013, 11:57 am

Programs: Plat IHG, Marriott Rewards Silver, CSP, Ink Bold, USDM, *Wood Gold, AA, Club Carl
Does anyone have experience with IB and the elasticity of the no-preset spending limit?
When I did my recon call the rep said my credit line will be X (and they moved X from my personal Chase cards) but that it will shrink and expand as I use my card.
Well I’m near my CL and would like to make a charge that would send it over the CL stated in the recon call. I know I can make a payment to clear CL but I’m wondering how hard or soft is that limit.
I typically spend about 60% of the line every month and pay-off well before the due date.
Thanks!
Old Aug 5, 2013, 7:47 pm

Just applied for Ink Bold and got the further review message. Will I get a call from Chase for sure, or might I get the card in a few days without doing anything?
Old Aug 5, 2013, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by mapotofu
Just applied for Ink Bold and got the further review message. Will I get a call from Chase for sure, or might I get the card in a few days without doing anything?
I was impatient and called the business reconsideration line the next day. They said I was all good and were sending it out that day. Others may have other experiences but I think it is very common to get this message. I just had some spending to do so I was trying to speed the process up.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 1:56 pm

just called business recon and got denied... I guess my blogging idea didn't work out

when can I reapply?
Old Aug 6, 2013, 2:20 pm

Programs: Plat IHG, Marriott Rewards Silver, CSP, Ink Bold, USDM, *Wood Gold, AA, Club Carl
I think from my readings the consensus is 6 months. YMMV.

Why did they denied you?
Too many inquires or too short of a relationship with Chase?

Originally Posted by mapotofu
just called business recon and got denied... I guess my blogging idea didn't work out

when can I reapply?
Old Aug 7, 2013, 3:41 am

Programs: *G
Does anyone know how to get the LOUNGE CLUB membership from Ink Bold?

the pamphlet says to visit www.loungeclub.com/inkcard and enter the invitation code, but that address just redirects to the main landing page and has no ink-affiliated information
Old Aug 7, 2013, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by deniah
Does anyone know how to get the LOUNGE CLUB membership from Ink Bold?

the pamphlet says to visit www.loungeclub.com/inkcard and enter the invitation code, but that address just redirects to the main landing page and has no ink-affiliated information
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/
I think the invitation code is chaseink
Old Aug 19, 2013, 9:39 am

Hey all,

I am thinking of getting the INK and using it as my main card for non-gas purchases. How well do points convert to US miles? I heard it was better than chase's 20%. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.