FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chase | Ultimate Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards-722/)
-   -   Chase Ink Plus is now available (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1371037-chase-ink-plus-now-available.html)

ZontarTheThingFromVenus Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Chase Ink Plus is now available

The Chase Ink Plus is now available at the Chase business credit card site. The Ink Plus looks like the credit card version of the Ink Bold (charge card). So as of today there are 4 non-affiliated Chase business cards - Cash, Classic, Bold, and Plus.

https://www.chase.com/online/busines...tm?a=undefined

dcpilgrim Jul 26, 2012 3:25 pm

So, Ink Bold with 0% for six months, same bonus, same spend. Not bad. The zero percent makes meeting the spend a little easier in the event you are reaching a little.

emptiness Jul 26, 2012 3:29 pm

can i get this with 50k bonus if i already have the INK BOLD?

Preacher7 Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm

So when a person's annual fee comes up for the IB, apply for the Plus. If you get instant approval, cancel the IB. If not, phone recon and say you want to switch your credit line from the IB to the Plus and cancel the IB then with the CSR. Rinse, repeat every 12 months. New bonus each year, no annual fee each year, same benefits perpetually. Any flaws with this strategy that you can see?

CMHFlyerOH Jul 26, 2012 4:40 pm

None that I can see, except unless Chase finally gets wise to the nonprofit able cardmember actions that we do and shut us down for good. :)

biggestbopper Jul 26, 2012 7:02 pm

I got a US Mail offer a few weeks ago for the INK Plus with 50K bonus, no minimum spend (bonus with first purchase) and annual fee waived for first year.

It was for a business I have which already had the INK Bold.

Applied and am waiting for a response after "further processing."

PS Called the reconsideration line at Chase and app was granted.

lkar Jul 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Link says 10k spend to get the second 25k points. That's high.

Anyone with lots of office spend but limited by the $50k limit on office spend suddenly have another 250k they can earn.

bitachu Jul 27, 2012 1:39 am

this should be blowing up in the blogs tomorrow...pretty good offer...if only I could get the 50k no min..

amolkold Jul 27, 2012 3:06 am

With the 0% for 6 months, it's really $10K spend in 6 months (since there are many ways to "spend forward," especially with the Ink cards).

Hopefully some targeted/lower spend offers surface soon :)

IamHungry Jul 27, 2012 9:08 am

Is Ink Plus benefit better than Ink Bold? I you also get lounge passes with Ink Plus. I think I should switch!

dajoip Jul 27, 2012 11:20 am

Originally Posted by IamHungry (Post 19012233)
Is Ink Plus benefit better than Ink Bold? I you also get lounge passes with Ink Plus. I think I should switch!

You get that exact same benefit with the Ink Bold - the only difference is that it's a credit card (Ink Plus) instead of a charge card (Ink Bold).

ingy Jul 27, 2012 11:37 am

New INK PLus Card now available

The public links came out yesterday and the referral links will be on all the blogs next week.

The offer is virtually the same as the INK Bold card but this one is a credit card NOT a charge card as is the INK Bold.

50K with $10K spend
First year fee waived.
5 UR points per dollar on Office supplies, Internet, cable and phone etc.

Based on past experience I believe holders of the Bold will be able to apply for the Plus and get another sign up bonus. We'll know for sure next week.

lakeshoredrive Jul 27, 2012 11:51 am

Probably not a bad idea to wait to apply for this to see if other offers with less spend become available in the coming days/weeks...I think I saw mention of an offer that only required $5k spend in 3 months but no link is readily available for that one that I've seen yet...

lbotez Jul 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by lakeshoredrive (Post 19013229)
Probably not a bad idea to wait to apply for this to see if other offers with less spend become available in the coming days/weeks...I think I saw mention of an offer that only required $5k spend in 3 months but no link is readily available for that one that I've seen yet...

I think I read they increased it from $5K to $10K awhile ago.

But $10K is a lot for most people, so sure would like to see something like $5K for this new card.

Million Mile Secrets Jul 27, 2012 1:10 pm

I was told that you should be able to get the bonus on this card as well as the Ink Bold since they are separate products.

There are targeted offers for no spending or $5K spending (instead of $10K), so it doesn't hurt to wait.