Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best use of Chase UR points for USA Mainland>Hawaii trip [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best use of Chase UR points for USA Mainland>Hawaii trip [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2021, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Yes. The recently changed to a same day release program IF a) you fulfill more stringent requirements and b) pay more money

I'm going for a month and don't want to leave a small, very attached dog, with a kennel for that long. It's even long for private boarding.
It's always about the money... but at least that's better than having to wait a couple of weeks.

Wow a month? That would be a long time. Hope it all works out for you.
Mary2e likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2021, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by pkerr
It's always about the money... but at least that's better than having to wait a couple of weeks.
Yup. You have no idea. Between the testing required, the extra vet visits up to and including 2 weeks before to certify health, the airline fees, and the Hawaii Ag fees, I could bring 2 more people with me.

Unfortunately and sadly, anyone who I could leave the dog with passed away, including my neighbor who he loved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.