Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

"Shop through Chase" (formerly UR Mall) [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 25, 2013, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Chase changed the name of the UR Mall to "Shop through Chase".

Please use this Master Thread for general questions and discussion of "Shop through Chase". See also these separate threads on specific shopping topics:

Travel booking is discussed in two threads.

Problems with points not posting due to technical issues or using other credit cards are discussed here:

Patterns of customer service experience are discussed here:
Print Wikipost

"Shop through Chase" (formerly UR Mall) [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2018, 3:57 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
…except it isn't working right now.
Old May 31, 2018, 10:03 pm

It's working for me.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 7:17 pm

Worked for me this week using shop through Chase with Walmart
Old Jun 13, 2018, 12:02 am

New data point. Bought a laptop through Office Depot using a 20% discount promo that Office Depot was having.

Just got an email indicating my 2000+ bonus points had posted. So... seems some discounts won't negate the bonus points. This was great since this means I'm getting like 8000 points on top of the original 20% discount. Since I'd never seen this particular laptop model on sale previously, I'm very happy about triple dipping (or possibly quadruple if you count the Office Depot rewards?) on this.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 7:43 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by baroqen
....some discounts won't negate the bonus points. .....
Correct, the way the discount is implemented determines rewards eligibility.

Not eligible on premium items or postage stamps. Not eligible on Business Services Division orders, Store Pickup orders, In-Store purchases and orders placed through bsd.officedepot.com. Any return, exchange or other adjustment made at a physical store location for an on-line purchase may result in your purchase being deemed ineligible. Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site. Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by mia
Correct, the way the discount is implemented determines rewards eligibility.
I did see that, but was mainly adding a DP due to the issue that I had read from CivicDriver indicating that he did not receive the bonus points on items that were on sale regularly. That seems odd, since his sale prices were automatically applied whereas I even had to use a coupon code.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 10:00 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Sak's 5th Ave has disappeared from the UR Shopping Portal.

Sak's Fifth Avenue seems to have disappeared overnight from the UR Shopping Portal for bonus points.

Anyone know about this?

(Sak's is also gone from the AA Shopping portal, too, as of today.)
Old Jul 28, 2018, 10:17 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Nordstrom disappeared from all the portals a couple of years ago. Sad, but it happens.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 10:45 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
This is due to Saks new deal with amex platinum
Old Jul 29, 2018, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by slickvik
This is due to Saks new deal with amex platinum
Do you have a source for that claim?
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by baroqen
New data point. Bought a laptop through Office Depot using a 20% discount promo that Office Depot was having.

Just got an email indicating my 2000+ bonus points had posted. So... seems some discounts won't negate the bonus points. This was great since this means I'm getting like 8000 points on top of the original 20% discount. Since I'd never seen this particular laptop model on sale previously, I'm very happy about triple dipping (or possibly quadruple if you count the Office Depot rewards?) on this.
That's my experience too. I even stack up Mr. Rebates on top of it
Old Aug 15, 2018, 8:48 am

Yeah I can't seem to login to Shop Through Chase - doesn't work via evrewards and when I login to the Ultimate Rewards website it takes me directly to my accounts and I can't find "Earn Faster" or "Shop Through Chase" or any of the links to the bonus points area. Help please!
Old Aug 15, 2018, 8:50 am

Yeah I'm having the same problem - works occasionally and is very frustrating that I can't login via evrewards link nor Ultimate Rewards website (when I login I go to my accounts and I can't find the "shop through chase" or "earn faster" links
Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by Brian Chen
I even stack up Mr. Rebates on top of it
How does that work?
Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:52 pm

You sign up and click on your desired store and make your purchase in that same click session and then do the same with Chase

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.