Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Freedom - 30K UR points if you call - see 5/10 post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Freedom - 30K UR points if you call - see 5/10 post

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by UA Fan
Can one transfer the points to airlines, only if one has the Sapphire card? I ask as I seem to have heard it somewhere, but I don't see any mention here:

https://creditcards.chase.com/freedom/Redeem.aspx

Also if it is true, can one have the regular Sapphire instead of the preferred?
Yes, or the Ink Bold. You first transfer the UR points to Sapphire Preferred or Ink Bold (Chase calls this "Combine Points"). Then from there transfer to airline/hotel programs.

Only works with Sapphire Preferred or Ink Bold.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by emax48
Yes, or the Ink Bold. You first transfer the UR points to Sapphire Preferred or Ink Bold (Chase calls this "Combine Points"). Then from there transfer to airline/hotel programs.

Only works with Sapphire Preferred or Ink Bold.
So what program does the regular Sapphire use?
Old Mar 16, 2012, 2:42 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
So what program does the regular Sapphire use?
Ultimate Rewards, without the ability to transfer to airline/hotel partners. Kind of like AmEx MR Express.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by Mabuk dan gila
I'm pretty sure 30k is dead at the moment.

I found this for 25k by randomly changing the "DN52" in the old link to "DNxx". Tried DN58 and an offer came up that shows 25k when you click on "offer details".

https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...p.do?SPID=DN58

No warranties from me on that link. That is how I found it and that is why I believe it is 25k.

I just applied. 10 day message. I just got a United card and a Sapphire Preferred in the last few months so I figure that explains the 10 day message but I feel confident I'll get this one. Then i plan to secure message customer service and ask for the extra 5k to match the previous offer.

If they turn on the 30k deal again tomorrow I'm confident I lost nothing by app'ing the 25k deal today because I'm sure Chase would retroactively match a better new offer.

I actually want this card as a keeper, to compliment the Sapphire Preferred which is also a keeper.
Any success with this application? The 30K deal is still dead, and the next best current offer is only 20K. The info in the T&C for the 25K is dated 2/22/2010, so it's a bit old (to say the least).
Old Mar 21, 2012, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by honu
Any success with this application? The 30K deal is still dead, and the next best current offer is only 20K. The info in the T&C for the 25K is dated 2/22/2010, so it's a bit old (to say the least).
The T&C's are dated 2/22/2010 for the $100 offer straight off chase.com so I'm not sure that is anything to be concerned about. I think I'll try the 25k tonight..
Old Mar 22, 2012, 6:25 pm

Programs: PR Premier Elite
Originally Posted by honu
I was denied for too many recent Chase apps. I still feel confident I will get it on reconsideration but have not called yet. Nothing to do with the link or the $25k offer. More to do with the recent Sapphire Preferred and Explorer cards.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by contactcr
The T&C's are dated 2/22/2010 for the $100 offer straight off chase.com so I'm not sure that is anything to be concerned about. I think I'll try the 25k tonight..
Great! If you could report if the 25K bonus is still available, that would be wonderful.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 6:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Chase Freedom $300 bonus offer gone?

Can't find a working link to this offer, gone?

On Chase website, the offer is $100 bonus, but some referral links on blogs still have $200, but $300 seems dead now.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 8:59 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by newballs
Can't find a working link to this offer, gone?

On Chase website, the offer is $100 bonus, but some referral links on blogs still have $200, but $300 seems dead now.
The $300 bonus is indeed gone, but the last few posters in this thread, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credi...-targeted.html, reference a link to a $250 offer that might still be working although no positive confirmation yet.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 12:50 pm

Looks like its back:

https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...p.do?SPID=DN5M
Old Apr 2, 2012, 4:10 pm

And with a vengeance! My wife just applied now and will phone recon right away. 30K more UR points always helps the cause!
Old Apr 3, 2012, 11:30 am

Link appears dead now... pulled maybe?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 4:45 pm

Glad the wife applied yesterday during those few hours of grace!
Old Apr 3, 2012, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Is Chase playing games with us? I was looking for this offer to come back.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 5:38 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Is Chase playing games with us? I was looking for this offer to come back.
I suspect instead they are cleaning up some overlooked links. In addition to the now-dead-again 30K link, the 25K link referenced in post #59 in this thread, which was working on Sunday, 4/1 when I applied for this card, now returns a similar "offer unavailable" message.

We'll see what I get, but I won't be stunned if it's not a 25K bonus. . .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.