Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Freedom - 30K UR points if you call - see 5/10 post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Freedom - 30K UR points if you call - see 5/10 post

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:04 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Drummer
I think he must have fixed his link. It now goes to a page with full info about Freedom card and the 25K bonus.
Doesn't work for me. Can you please post the URL for the page you're reaching that has the 25K bonus?
Old Dec 25, 2011, 9:51 am

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by GetawaysRus
Doesn't work for me. Can you please post the URL for the page you're reaching that has the 25K bonus?
https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...PID=DJK7&CELL=
Old Dec 30, 2011, 11:57 am

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
so I take it the 25k is the best offer avail right now correct?
Old Dec 30, 2011, 12:17 pm

Warranty?

Does this card come with extra warranty? Also, what happened to the Signature Version?

Last edited by jdw715; Dec 30, 2011 at 12:26 pm
Old Dec 30, 2011, 12:57 pm

Programs: Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns, AirTran Airways A+ Rewards, Priority Club
Well, I had applied for the Chase Freedom Card a couple months ago and received $200 in bonus points. I just sent them an email requesting an additional $100 in points to bump me up to $300 rewarded. I will let you know how that goes!

*EDIT*
I got an email saying they credited my account 10k points!

Last edited by KTwo; Dec 31, 2011 at 2:46 pm
Old Jan 5, 2012, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by KTwo
Well, I had applied for the Chase Freedom Card a couple months ago and received $200 in bonus points. I just sent them an email requesting an additional $100 in points to bump me up to $300 rewarded. I will let you know how that goes!

*EDIT*
I got an email saying they credited my account 10k points!
I need to do the same, mind telling us the gist of what you said in the email you sent?
Old Jan 5, 2012, 10:46 pm

Programs: Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns, AirTran Airways A+ Rewards, Priority Club
Originally Posted by huhbaf
I need to do the same, mind telling us the gist of what you said in the email you sent?
Not a problem! I also included a picture noting "in case the link does not work." Now that I check the link, it does not work. Below is what I sent to chase sans prior and post formalities.

Originally Posted by KTwo - Secure Mail To Chase
I recently applied to this card and received a $200 bonus. Since then, I have seen the exact same card with a larger bonus of $300. Unfortunately, I neglected to get a screenshot of this fact, but I have since found the following offer for $250 (https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...PID=DJK7&CELL=). An image is attached as well if the link does not work. I was hoping you would honor my request to receive the additional reward increasing my total reward to $300.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 6:51 pm

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH, Marriott
Lots of mentions of getting the freedom card, than getting a UR card and transferring to points using it. Can the freedom or UR points be consolidated between spouses with the same address?
ie: wife gets freedom card, I get freedom card and UR, can we consolidate all into one?
Old Jan 16, 2012, 7:42 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by nemloc
Can the freedom or UR points be consolidated between spouses with the same address?
Yes. Freedom or Ultimate Rewards points can be consolidated between any two accounts, but the donor must know the recipient's full credit card account number.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 5:58 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
great service

Not directly about the bonus, but an example of good service. I have two Chase Freedom cards and used both of them to max out the 5% (well 4% extra) points categories mainly for charitable giving in the last quarter. The last posted earlier this week and the bonus didn't post for the charity. I contacted UR, explaining that it was a charitable contribution and I had a copy of the tax receipt.
Within 3 hours I had a response explaining that the organization had coded itself as a membership organization and not a charity, but that Chase would award 1000 bonus points as a goodwill gesture (4 points bonus for a $250 contribution). And then went on with a full explanation of how merchants code themselves.
Well executed customer service -- I might think about opening a bank account with Chase if they served the DC area.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond
Looks like the $300 bonus deal was just revived recently (today?). Looks legit, though I already have the Freedom card so I won't be testing it out. Anyone can confirm the bonus after applying?

https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...p.do?SPID=DN55
Old Jan 24, 2012, 6:45 pm

That's good news, but now I'm stumped at what to do.

I have the Sapphire Preferred (got it in December), and I want to eventually get the Freedom and the United Explorer card.

I was originally going to wait until about March and apply for the Freedom card next. Then the $300 bonus went away, and I did not want to apply for less.

So I looked to the United card, and some reports are that the current 50K offer is set to expire Jan 31st. So I was all set to apply to that card ahead of my original schedule, but now I need to decide which card to apply for.

So, which offer is more likely to be around (and still worth going after) in 6-8 months? After this next app I'm gonna want to take it easy for a bit!
Old Jan 25, 2012, 12:05 pm

This link appears to be dead again . . .
Old Jan 26, 2012, 10:49 am

Programs: UA, AA, AS, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Palaimo
This link appears to be dead again . . .
Here's another working link:
https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...p.do?SPID=DN52
Old Feb 7, 2012, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Folks msp2msy sent me a link for the 30K offer. At first when I clicked it I saw a landing page that said 30K, however now the landing page does not come up:

https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...p.do?SPID=DN52

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.