Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Central America
Reload this Page >

Meeting Place for Inbound Pax at Panama (PTY) Airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2014, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG

My friend and I will be flying into PTY, with scheduled arrivals Saturday evening about an hour apart.

Is there a good place for the two of us to arrange to meet at the airport?
Old Jan 13, 2014, 5:36 pm

There are seating areas both to your left and your right of the arrivals hall. The best is the left side area, where all the car rental counters are located. Just turn left once you leave customs and walk a couple of feet. Its a pretty small hall, no way you can miss it.
Another alternative is to go up to the departure level, and arrange to meet by the escalators in the middle of the hall
Old Jan 14, 2014, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Thank you for your help, marcuswelby. Are you still in Panama?

Do you, or anyone else, know if tour boat trips on the Canal go only on Saturdays? The listings that I see imply that without explicitly saying so.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 9:43 pm

Yes I am currently in Panama City. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions or need any assistance in your planning

I just checked the website of the operator that runs the Panama Canal crossing tours. Looks like they do have sailings every Saturday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.