Wiki Posts
Search

CX vs KA on HKG-PVG route

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2018, 10:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
Just had this past week, and they were two soft/semi-hard-boiled eggs! Had to send the dish back for a redo.
ure prego also?😂😂😂
Old Apr 7, 2018, 2:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by iansh

2) Depending on your destination in Shanghai, KA does give you two choices. SHA is a lot less affected by ATC for this route although it seems they have downgraded the daily flight to A321 now (it has been A333 for years).
SHA is much more convenient for pretty much everywhere in SH, but I'm loath to book it when leaving SH because getting stuck there in the event of delays is a bit of a drag.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 3:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by iansh
I
3) J catering on KA is very similar to CX although KA does offer some monthly special menus (but not for breakfast). You'd be better offer just eat at the lounge. For future reference, Y catering, KA is way better than CX.
KA's food used to blow the doors off of CX's in all classes, but it appears CX leveled the playing at around the time of the rebranding.
QRC3288 and bart simpson like this.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by gpia
Wow. Did they poach them the second time then?
Much better on the second round....properly poached.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 9:52 pm

Programs: CX DM, BA Gold
Originally Posted by moondog
SHA is much more convenient for pretty much everywhere in SH, but I'm loath to book it when leaving SH because getting stuck there in the event of delays is a bit of a drag.
Yep. happened to me once. tech issue with B-HWM and got stuck 5 hrs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.