Wiki Posts
Search

cx ams hkg ams

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2009, 9:51 am
Suspended
Original Poster

cx ams hkg ams

just booked biz class for a customer in march we have reserved upper deck and it says new style biz can any regulars on this route confirm if there has been many equipment changes since they switched to new style biz class
Old Jan 20, 2009, 5:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt DIA, IC RA
You might get a plane change but likely you will get the new seats. This question really has been asked several times before in this Forum. Try search
Old Jan 21, 2009, 11:42 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I did hence this post !!! I thought the idea of a forum was to get information by posting once you had exhausted the search resutls !! have you had exepeince on this route ? would appreciate any information rather than sarcastic remarks
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:03 am

Programs: CX Silver, QFF Bronze, Mabuhay Miles
I have tried to work out what routes the "old" 747s are being used on - tried searching FT and using the CX website, but still have no idea. Maybe I have missed the obvioius? From what I have read there are currently 3 still out there, with one currently in for the refit. So, can you tell me what routes the old 747s are being used regularly on?

Last edited by Crocodile; Jan 22, 2009 at 1:06 am Reason: spelling
Old Jan 22, 2009, 5:03 am

None specifically.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 8:45 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks for your replies, I came to the conclusion that it would be a bad day at the office if my customer got the old style

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.