Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Recent Asiamiles related credit card promotions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recent Asiamiles related credit card promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2008, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
Cool Recent Asiamiles related credit card promotions

Hi All,

Just too bored at work and try to sort out some of the recent promotion running to earn Asiamiles faster

Citibank Elite Champ (by SMS today)

http://www.citibank.com.hk/global_do...ELITEchamp.htm

DBS 10M bonus point program

https://dbs.esdlife.com/dbsLuckyDraw/en/default.asp

DBS AMex by invitation spending bonus programme

I got snail mail yesterday, for me upon spending 8K HKD next month on the card I got 52000 additional points.

HSBC Plat X Elements Special

http://elementshongkong.com/eng/hot/...pageno=1&id=26

Anything missing ?

Last edited by ChrisLi; Dec 19, 2008 at 5:11 am Reason: Not enough caffine in brain... It should be 52000 pts
Old Dec 19, 2008, 6:16 pm
Original Member

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, CX DM, QF GO, AA LT GO, UA SL, LH FT, Marr LT Titanium, Shang DM, Hyatt Glob, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by ChrisLi
DBS AMex by invitation spending bonus programme

I got snail mail yesterday, for me upon spending 8K HKD next month on the card I got 52000 additional points.
maybe you want to check again ? the one I got is 36,000 "additional" points - so added to the 8,000 x 2 you have otherwise already it seems to be the 52,000 you mentioned. I have a different target but the calculation is similar. and on the letter this 36,000 is pre-printed, while the target and total points are customized, so I believe everyone gets the same bonus points but just different targets.
Old Dec 19, 2008, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
Originally Posted by tedhl
maybe you want to check again ? the one I got is 36,000 "additional" points - so added to the 8,000 x 2 you have otherwise already it seems to be the 52,000 you mentioned. I have a different target but the calculation is similar. and on the letter this 36,000 is pre-printed, while the target and total points are customized, so I believe everyone gets the same bonus points but just different targets.
Em.... May be you are right... But my letter is already on its way to landfill / recycle, I cannot check that..

I do remember the pre-printed 36K points though, quite attrative to me at least. Time to switch all transaction from CX Amex back to DBS Amex

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.