Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

How can I check to see if Cathay has award seats available on flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2006, 1:06 am
Original Poster

Where can I go to see if Cathay has award seats available on a particular flight? on their website?
Old Oct 20, 2006, 1:29 am

Programs: SQ Krisflyer Gold / Hilton Hhonour Diamond / Starwood SPG Gold / CX Former Gold, now Green
This had been discussed a few time already...

You may go to their Cathaypacific.com and select route of your choice, and just check if there is any avail on your selected flight. (remember to select "redemp flight", so that they don't just search revenue ticket)
Old Oct 20, 2006, 3:08 am

Or for a better interface and access on all OW flights open a QF account and use the QF award booking engine.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 6:31 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by B-HQC
Or for a better interface and access on all OW flights open a QF account and use the QF award booking engine.
I'm not sure if that approach is totally reliable. I was looking to redeem QF miles on CX flights SYD-HKG-CDG but the QF engine only gave me SYD-HKG-LHR-CDG,which was not what I wanted. I can't remember whether I was just looking for the number of miles I needed, or actually trying to find available flights. If the latter, then perhaps they had no award seats on the HKG-CDG route on the dates I was requesting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.