Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Big problem making award booking on AA with Asia Miles !

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2006, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $

Try to make a booking LHR-BOS-SJU-BOS-LHR 5 seats
Seats are defenetly available in U class. ( checked this with AA / BA and QF ) and also in AMADEUS !
CX Asia Miles for some reason is not able to book it !
They only see economy class if they check availability. They even not see revenue booking classes in business and first !!!
So now I ask them to make a reservation in T class ( which I later try to change into U class ) .
Called AA again , found my booking, can change into U class, but can not end the booking, because CX using other system !!!
Called back Asia miles again, now they can not see any AA seat. Error !

Anyone else had this problems ? booking a premium seat on AA with Asia Miles ?
Old Oct 13, 2006, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
problem solved ! ^
after the 6. call I got an agent who was able to change the PNR.
He just and easy said " we have to request the U class seats" and after 30 seconds there was already a respond, confirmed !
unbelievable all 5 agents bevore told me they are not allowed to make requests on AA, they could only book what they see !
Like always , its important to have the right person you are calling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.