Search

JFK-HKG Early January (7/1/04)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2004, 7:32 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold MPO
JFK-HKG Early January (7/1/04)

Just want to know how full is this flight?

I have being WL in D Class (with my campaion as well) on CX889 for > 6 days already.

What are my chances on getting on that flight (given my Gold MPO status?)

I delibarately decided not to take the CX831 given the the early departure and also the slip in standard from the various TR posted here.

I wished they use the 744 again in JFK!
Old Sep 2, 2004, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by newcx12345
I have being [sic] WL in D Class (with my campaion [sic] as well) on CX889 for > 6 days already.

I delibarately [sic] decided not to take the CX831...
It would help a great deal if you got your facts straight.

It appears to me that 889 is wide open for booking in D on 7 Jan, just as it is wide open for booking in D on the 6th or the 8th. It is the non-stop flight (831) that has no booking seats available in D.

I understand that Wild Goose Airlines may be starting service soon; perhaps that might provide more suitable accommodation.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 9:34 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold MPO
Originally Posted by wideman
It would help a great deal if you got your facts straight.

It appears to me that 889 is wide open for booking in D on 7 Jan, just as it is wide open for booking in D on the 6th or the 8th. It is the non-stop flight (831) that has no booking seats available in D.

I understand that Wild Goose Airlines may be starting service soon; perhaps that might provide more suitable accommodation.

You actually JUST BEAT me to it!! They just released the INVENTORY for CX889!!! Just within the last 24 hours!!!

It was SHOWING as D0 on CX889 before!!! I was WL for nearly a week.
ALSO for some STRANGE reason note the following:

Flight no. Origin Destination Date Scheduled Departure Time Scheduled Arrival Time Class Status Seat

CX889 New York / J.F. Kennedy Hong Kong 07 Jan 2005, Friday 21:30 08:00+2 Business Confirmed

* +1 = next day arrival.

Flight Details
Aircraft: 346
Distance in miles: 8059

I guess now it is OK.

Thanks Anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.