Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

American Airlines AA flights not showing on MMB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2024, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX Diamond (OW Emerald), former SQ Krisflyer Gold

I have some flights booked on AA with my CX FFP showing on the AA system, but these don't show on MMB on CX website. Is anyone else having this issue?

Other partner flights all show up.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 5:31 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, BA Silver, Hertz President's Club
AA uses Sabre; CX uses Amadeus. If you book a BA/AA flight (for example) from LHR to JFK, you will have a separate booking reference/record locator for each system.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 5:45 am

Just to add to what CarefreeBA said. You should be able to find CX confirmation code/booking reference/record locator for the flights under your reservation on aa.com. It's different from that of AA because AA and CX use two different reservation systems.
CarefreeBA likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 6:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Diamond (OW Emerald), former SQ Krisflyer Gold
Thanks, so it means that even if my FFP on the AA booking, by default it won't show up on CX MMB unless I manually add it via the Amadeus booking code?

I don't need to worry that miles won't post because the record doesn't show up on MMB, right?
Old Mar 13, 2024, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by midlevels
Thanks, so it means that even if my FFP on the AA booking, by default it won't show up on CX MMB unless I manually add it via the Amadeus booking code?

I don't need to worry that miles won't post because the record doesn't show up on MMB, right?
Airlines generally don't just use your FFN that you entered into someone else's system to identify you, because you could have entered the number incorrectly, among other concerns. If you entered it correctly, you shouldn't need to worry about getting credited for the flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.