Wiki Posts
Search

Web Technical Support

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2024, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Web Technical Support

Is there dedicated web support at CX for customers? I have used the 'Change my booking' feature online successfully a few times over the last couple of weeks, but can no longer access it following an amendment of my reservation by a customer services agent (which included an exceptional change of origin). Rest of CX website and all 'Manage My Booking' features work fine, except 'Change my Booking'. Can't paste screenshots here as a FT newbie, sorry, but imagine a screen full of broken scripting and buttons. CX via WhatsApp advised me to contact 'technical personnel'.

No 'change flights' feature available for this reservation via the app. Same issue on all browsers on multiple devices. Have done all the usual 'clear cache' steps and I emptied the cookie jar.

Would be curious to know from others here if they recognise the error, or if they can recommend a contact at CX to help further.

Thanks!
Old Mar 11, 2024, 5:00 pm

Programs: MPC DM
I think it’s a fairly common problem. Whenever I try to change a return leg back to TPE online, instead of flight dates loading, I get a “We are experiencing technical difficulties” message. So the only option I have is to call MPC. They will change the booking manually and won’t be able to provide web support for what appears to be a technical glitch (at least in my case).

When working correctly, alternative dates and times of flights should load and if money needs to be paid (I.e. if the ticket requires a flight change fee or if surcharges have increased), the payment option is given.

It should be easy but it’s frustrating when it doesn’t work.
abimbim likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.