Wiki Posts
Search

11 A/K, 19 A or 20 K on 33E

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2019, 1:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: MPC, KF, Accor, SPG, HH
11 A/K, 19 A or 20 K on 33E

Flying CX 712 next week and have a choice of these seats, hence asking for opinions for which to pick.

Thank in advance
Old Mar 23, 2019, 11:40 am

My preference would be 20K.

I assume you are looking for the most "private" experience. Mid-galley isn't as heavily used IME and I find that seat feels more cocooned than the others. 11A/K are closer to the more heavily used galleys and hence noisier but also might get served more quickly.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CXYYZ

I assume you are looking for the most "private" experience. Mid-galley isn't as heavily used IME and I find that seat feels more cocooned than the others. 11A/K are closer to the more heavily used galleys and hence noisier but also might get served more quickly.
Yup, it's a toss between privacy and being served first and deplane first on landing at HKG cos I do have a pretty tight schedule to keep on landing. Aiming to do 30 mins tops from doors open to plonking my mid-autumns on the AEL.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 1:48 pm

Programs: CX DM, BA G4L, QR PLT, EK PLT, Hyatt CC, HH DM, SQ SLTRE, BonvoyTit, UK SL, VS Wings, UA, DL, AA
I prefer 11 because you don't have to deal with all of Y boarding past you
Sohoboy likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 12:42 pm

Programs: CX Gold, MB Titanium
Originally Posted by CXYYZ

Where is the toilet door? on the opposite side adjacent ti the exit door? Ever experience any smell leakage from the lav? Not trying to challenge, just genuinely curious.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

The door to the lav open towards door 2R opposite the crew seat.
somemale likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 3:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
+1 to row 11 for a quieter boarding experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.