Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cathay Economy vs BA Economy

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2017, 2:38 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by 552045golfnut
I have been flying CX long haul flights since 2009 and noticing the drop in their service in general. Reasons? Under staff, staff morale, company cut back etc etc Nonetheless, it all depends on the team of crew members. Good luck (I need that too on my upcoming flight).
Being London based, we usually fly BA for everything except the Far East were we have since 1999 always gone CX. I agree that Staff Morale may not be as good as it once was at CX, to be fair though this could easily argued for the Whole Airline Industry.
Of the OW carriers I've used to the Far East QR probably have the best fleet and obviously tonnes of money is being invested.
However, to us at least, nothing really beats the "Can Do" attitude of Hongkong people. Cathay Pacific is the best place to experience this.
I'm really looking forward to my first A350 in November!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.