Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

All day menu times in the Pier/Wing F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2017, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold

Hi I was wondering when the all day menu starts in the Pier & Wing F lounges. Also have heard the pizza is brilliant in the Bridge lounge, does anyone know what time this also starts. Many thanks
Old Apr 22, 2017, 6:21 pm

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Originally Posted by wtcmor
Hi I was wondering when the all day menu starts in the Pier & Wing F lounges. Also have heard the pizza is brilliant in the Bridge lounge, does anyone know what time this also starts. Many thanks
The changeover period is between 11 and 12. When I am there in these hours,they actually ask me if I want the lunch/all day menu or the breakfast menu and sometimes give me both menus. I guess it depends on what they have left in stock.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
It sounds odd to have hours for something called an "all day" menu. One would think the hours would be, well, all day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.