Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fast Track Service EX-HKT?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2016, 8:23 pm
NoY
Original Poster

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Fast Track Service EX-HKT?

Many airlines (EK/MH/QR/EY...) offer Coral Executive fast track departure services via local provider Coral Executive. This speeds pax through the diplomatic channel to beat the (mostly) horrendous lines. Does KA do the same? Some input would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 8:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by NoY
Many airlines (EK/MH/QR/EY...) offer Coral Executive fast track departure services via local provider Coral Executive. This speeds pax through the diplomatic channel to beat the (mostly) horrendous lines. Does KA do the same? Some input would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Apologies, but I was interested in Coral's service at HKT and while searching, came across a reply in another thread that someone posted to you re KA

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/27434714-post31.html
Old Dec 30, 2016, 8:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
KA offers nothing. The new airport is a complete cluster.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 8:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Kacee
KA offers nothing. The new airport is a complete cluster.
You have to pray you don't land right after a 747 from Moscow.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 9:13 pm
NoY
Original Poster

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Thanks all. I also just confirmed with the airline that KA’s contract DOES NOT include anything but lounge access at the Coral Lounge
Old Dec 30, 2016, 9:15 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, CX Green
Just came back from HKT on the 26th. I can confirm that there is no fast track services provided by Dragonair on both departure and arrival. For arrival, if you use Visa On Arrival you will be dumped into two faster lanes (which took me less than 10 mins) and for departure the queue took me a good 30 mins. Enjoy your trip!
Old Jan 1, 2017, 6:11 pm
NoY
Original Poster

I have discovered (but have no exact costs) that Coral Executive will sell you their services at a lower cost if you specifically book only the fast track departure WITHOUt lounges access (assuming you already have lounge access, or do not require it)...this may be useful.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 9:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
you also have:
http://thailandfasttrack.com/about-fast-track-thailand
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:38 am
NoY
Original Poster

Originally Posted by brunos
Yes but seems to be a third party who will contract to Coral anyway - certainly at HKT.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 10:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by NoY
Yes but seems to be a third party who will contract to Coral anyway - certainly at HKT.
Sounds like BKK where there are various companies that will sell you BFS arrival services, at a mark-up.

Best to go with the actual service provider.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.