Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Loss of all baggage tags

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2015, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Theoretically speaking, should all my tags be gone, they should be able to figure out what flight my bags are suppose to be on from my name and FFP number. Theoretically of course.

I use them mostly for identification, though now it's more or less unique due to placement of stickers.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Not really wanting to revive a thread, but just got off another long haul on CX and what do you know? Three of my CX tags with metal sleeve, card, and wire hoop all gone.

Really what are people doing with my tags.... Anyways off to order more from CX.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 7:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA & SPG Plat
You don't happen to be (or share a name same as) a celebrity do you?
Old Jan 26, 2016, 10:17 pm
Original Poster

Nope. Not famous.

The thing is that I fly a lot, so my tag are usually pretty beat up (though they usually are after just the first trip), so they don't even look that pretty. It's more an inconvenience more than anything since the tags are free for me, but then again I'm wondering if one day CX is going to tell me they can't send me anymore tags.
Old Jan 26, 2016, 10:45 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by alphaod
Not really wanting to revive a thread, but just got off another long haul on CX and what do you know? Three of my CX tags with metal sleeve, card, and wire hoop all gone.

Really what are people doing with my tags.... Anyways off to order more from CX.
The tags I get from the check-in counters are much more reliable. I never lose one .

I only use MPC luggage tags on my carry-on. I am still using the old leather strap ones with all four cards (GR, SL, GO, DM) on it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.