Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

MPC rejected original routing credit request

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MPC rejected original routing credit request

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2024, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by cxauhk
On a Japan Airlines ticket, I had a flight that arrived in Singapore, and had an onward connection with Japan Airlines to Tokyo and then another flight to London. The plane broke down in Singapore, so I was put on Singapore Airlines to make my schedule - I would have missed the connection to London on a later Japan Airlines (not original flight number) flight out of Singapore. Would this have a chance at claiming original routing club points?
Yes.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 5:31 pm

Programs: CX GO
Any idea how long "[email protected]" respond after emailing? Back when it was still MPO, responses were quite prompt.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 9:13 am

As an addendum to my previous post, some weeks after I wrote to the chief exec's office I did receive rather a helpful e-mail response and later (five or so months after my initial request) I did finally receive the desired original routing credit.
fakecd and percysmith like this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 4:15 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club
Originally Posted by HarbourGent
As an addendum to my previous post, some weeks after I wrote to the chief exec's office I did receive rather a helpful e-mail response and later (five or so months after my initial request) I did finally receive the desired original routing credit.
did they reinstate your DM status?
Old Mar 27, 2024, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by pf007
did they reinstate your DM status?
That was, alas, a separate conversation across two long phone calls. But yes they did, once I finally asked to speak to someone who understood what I was asking (which seemed not to be the case with the Philippines call centre, who kept going round in circles) and was connected to a Honkie who clearly understood the situation. My status was back the same day.
percysmith and DiamondMile like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.