Wiki Posts
Search

Good restaurant near SDQ Airport

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2007, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
Good restaurant near SDQ Airport

Long layover in SDQ and would like to leave the airport for good local cuisine which caters to locals and tourist. I do not speak the local language.

Please provide name, cuisine type, and anticipated cab fare?
Old Nov 8, 2007, 10:51 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
It depends how long your layover is. You can go to the capital city, but it will be more expensive and it's like a 30 minutes drive each way, and find many options, but I will recommend you to go Boca Chica, which is a tourism city 15 minutes away from the airport. There are 3 fine restaurants there, El Tula, Neptuno, and Boca Marina. Neptuno and Boca Marina are on the water and serve seafood. El Tula is mainly Italian Cuisine. As you exit the customs area of the airport, you will undoubted receive numerous offers for transportation, but the average will be US$15.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.