Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Anyone else affected by the Trinidad strike?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO One Pass, AAdvantage

I got caught. I thought I would treat myself to a quickie NY trip and head back home on Sunday. Instead my flights have gotten cancelled and the earliest that AA can fly me back is this Saturday. I've contacted work and things seem to be OK. At least I didn't have anything crucial pending this week.

Also AA agreed to fly me to Minneapolis so I could wait out the week in some comfort staying with a friend.

Just wondering if anyone else was affected.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 12:32 pm

Programs: Marriott (Lifetime Titantium), whatever other programs as benefits make sense.
D'oh. Potentially - I have a flight booked for 16 Nov to Port of Spain. Hopefully all is resolved by then. So far it appears Air Canada is getting down to POS. Hopefully that continues.

Greg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.