Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Windsong vs Regent Grand in Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2024, 3:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist

We are planning a trip to Turks and Caicos in May, both of these resorts are the same price. For us the quality
of the beach is the most important (if there is a better island/area for this let me know!) Windsong seems
to be in a quieter area which is preferable but then will be harder to get to food options. Budget around $500 a night. It looks like Seven Stars has consistently great reviews but is double the price of these two. Thanks!
Phillbsb1979 likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 8:56 am
Suspended

Do you know if there is priority check in? Have heard the baggage check lines are awful. We have first class delta return flight so hoping priority check in might expedite this but can't find information online as to whether or not this is available.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 8:02 am

Programs: Travel Agent for Four Seasons Preferred program, Marriott Stars, Hyatt Prive, Rosewood Elite
Originally Posted by sadiqhassan
We are planning a trip to Turks and Caicos in May, both of these resorts are the same price. For us the quality
of the beach is the most important (if there is a better island/area for this let me know!) Windsong seems
to be in a quieter area which is preferable but then will be harder to get to food options. Budget around $500 a night. It looks like Seven Stars has consistently great reviews but is double the price of these two. Thanks!
That's correct, Windsong Resort is located on the quieter, eastern end of Grace Bay. It fronts a stunning, less crowded section of the beach. Regent Grand is centrally located on Grace Bay, providing easier access to restaurants and shops. Lately, I have received better reviews from clients about Regent Grand. Within this budget, there are other attractive options as well, such as Point Grace, which offers a Poolside 1 Bedroom Suite (1,080 sq ft) at $544.00...
Old Apr 14, 2024, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Phillbsb1979
That's correct, Windsong Resort is located on the quieter, eastern end of Grace Bay. It fronts a stunning, less crowded section of the beach. Regent Grand is centrally located on Grace Bay, providing easier access to restaurants and shops. Lately, I have received better reviews from clients about Regent Grand. Within this budget, there are other attractive options as well, such as Point Grace, which offers a Poolside 1 Bedroom Suite (1,080 sq ft) at $544.00...
Thanks! We ended up going with the regent grand. The point grace was significant more expensive for our dates over memorial day weekend (>$1000)
Phillbsb1979 likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 3:42 pm

Programs: Travel Agent for Four Seasons Preferred program, Marriott Stars, Hyatt Prive, Rosewood Elite
Originally Posted by sadiqhassan
Thanks! We ended up going with the regent grand. The point grace was significant more expensive for our dates over memorial day weekend (>$1000)
Wow, so nice! I keep hearing great reviews about Embers restaurant too, in Grace Bay. I have not being there myself, but want to check next time...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.