Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Best adults-only resort in Montego Bay for bachelor party weekend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2024 | 11:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold

All,
My bachelor party in June will be in MB. Going to be 8-10 guys in total. All successful post 40 years old so looking for classy but also want to have fun.
Are there recommended adults only resorts in MB that people have visited?
There seem to be 3 Hyatts and 3 Marriotts that look nice. And 1 Iberostar which used to be a ritz I believe
Phillbsb1979 likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2024 | 1:43 pm
Senior Moderator
10 Countries Visited30 Nights2M20 Years on Site

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Moderator note: Thread title is now correct.

Originally, due to a posting error, the thread title was incorrect. That title has now been corrected, and three posts following the OP's, have been deleted as they related solely to the mistaken place name.

Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.
anandrag likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 9:17 am

Originally Posted by anandrag
All,
My bachelor party in June will be in MB. Going to be 8-10 guys in total. All successful post 40 years old so looking for classy but also want to have fun.
Are there recommended adults only resorts in MB that people have visited?
There seem to be 3 Hyatts and 3 Marriotts that look nice. And 1 Iberostar which used to be a ritz I believe
Breathless Montego Bay Resort checks all the boxes, it's all-adult and classy. Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is nice too, but a more romantic vibe... Not a big fan of Iberostar property in MB
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by Phillbsb1979
Breathless Montego Bay Resort checks all the boxes, it's all-adult and classy. Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is nice too, but a more romantic vibe... Not a big fan of Iberostar property in MB
Thanks. Thats very helpful. Issue Im now running into is that many places need 3 night minimum. Some of my friends can only do 2 nights. Hyatt and IHG seems to have that rule. Marriott doesnt but theyre sold out for that many rooms
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 10:53 am

Thanks. Thats very helpful. Issue Im now running into is that many places need 3 night minimum. Some of my friends can only do 2 nights. Hyatt and IHG seems to have that rule. Marriott doesnt but theyre sold out for that many rooms
I just checked with suppliers, and both Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall accept one-night bookings in June. I did a random availability check...

Old Apr 14, 2024 | 10:58 am
Original Poster

I just checked with suppliers, and both Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall accept one-night bookings in June. I did a random availability check...

yes unless it includes a Sat night it looks like. We want June 7-9 and not showing available unless do 6-9
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 11:04 am

yes unless it includes a Sat night it looks like. We want June 7-9 and not showing available unless do 6-9
True. Options for the weekend are Hilton, Secrets Wild Orchid, Zoetry and Round Hill :/
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:25 pm
Original Poster

True. Options for the weekend are Hilton, Secrets Wild Orchid, Zoetry and Round Hill :/
only secrets is adults-only?
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:35 pm

only secrets is adults-only?
Zotry is also adults-only. But more laid-back and tranquil atmosphere ...
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Zotry is also adults-only. But more laid-back and tranquil atmosphere ...
So secrets probably better for a bachelor party group then?
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:38 pm

So secrets probably better for a bachelor party group then?
Yes, no doubt...
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Yes, no doubt...
Cool. Guess need to call to see if they have 10 rooms available for that weekend
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Hows the Hideaway at Royalton Blue Waters compared to secrets?
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:51 pm

Cool. Guess need to call to see if they have 10 rooms available for that weekend
Both have, but not in the same room category.
Old Apr 14, 2024 | 12:57 pm

Hows the Hideaway at Royalton Blue Waters compared to secrets?
Both Secrets are far superior. Royalton has small rooms, not so good restaurants, and a bit too loud

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.