Search

A few days in the Bahamas?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2024, 12:18 pm
DTS
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75k, A3 Gold, AC 25k, IHG Plat
A few days in the Bahamas?

I am contemplating to hop on the new AS flight from SEA to NAS and spend a couple of days in the sun by myself before continuing to the old world. Likely 3 or 4 nights.
Worth it? Where to go/stay? Ideally not one of these mega resorts. What about the recent safety warnings?
Mainly interested in relaxing on the beach, maybe a little hiking, a little scuba.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 11:46 am

Programs: Travel Agent for Four Seasons Preferred program, Marriott Stars, Hyatt Prive, Rosewood Elite
Nice treat! Maybe stay in Harbour Island (pink sand beaches and tranquil atmosphere), very nice options for solo travel (I'm guessing BahaMar is out as you don't like mega resorts). Love Pink Sands Resort , Coral Sands Hotel and The Dunmore Hotel..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.