Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

St Kitts and Nevus - first time next week- questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2023, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

3 of us (adults) will be staying at Mariott St Kitts Beach Club from next week Sat March 18 - for a week

Questions -

should we rent a car or not
Without a car - what tours to take? with a car - I guess the only tours to take are to Nevis, maybe snorkeling, and Mount Limauiga volcano hiking tour?
What are the must see attractions - both islands?
Any advice on shopping? restaurants/night life? Beaches?

​​​​​​How strenuous is the volcano tour? I am 68- not totally sedentary - I can walk level ground for many km- but I can not keep up when trails are 30 degrees incline or more up a mountain.

Will it be sunny? Rainy at times?
Can we see turtles on St Kitts or Nevis?
Old Apr 7, 2023, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Rent a car for the day - you can see the whole island. There used to be a Hertz right inside the hotel
Do take a tour to Nevis (or go independently)

There are several excellent restaurants right outside the Marriott as well a 5 min walk exiting left.
The beach by the Marriott is pretty good, you dont really need to venture anywhere else for that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.