Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Open Airports in the Caribbean

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2020, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Open Airports in the Caribbean

Does anyone have a list of airports in the Caribbean open to private flights and any restrictions there may be in place?

Thanks
Old May 15, 2020, 6:52 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Mattlokk
Does anyone have a list of airports in the Caribbean open to private flights and any restrictions there may be in place?

Thanks
Here is an interactive map from IATA Timatic: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/int...1580226297.htm

It appears all airports are closed with very specific exceptions for medivac flights, etc. Except Mexico, and possibly Puerto Rico where you would need to quarantine for 14 days.
--
13F
Old May 20, 2020, 7:06 am

St. Thomas STT is open to commercial flights so it’s likely private flights are also allowed.
Old May 26, 2020, 11:49 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
More openings:https://www.travelweekly.com/Caribbe...eopening-plans
Old Jun 8, 2020, 2:36 am

Hi, i am new in this forum. It's good to know airports are already opened. I would like to travel to punta cana this summer, it might be a bit precipitate, but i was planning it since before COVID-19.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.