Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Juan Priority Pass Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2021, 7:34 am

I've been using this lounge regularly over the last few months. In the mornings I am often the only person, or sometimes there might be a few others passing through as well. It's definitely not crowded before 9am.

The food and drink are given to you by an attendant -- often the same person who is manning the front desk. The drink selection seems to be the same as it ever was and the available food is microwaved omelet and sausage plates. As of now you can dispense the coffee yourself.
Old Jan 31, 2024, 11:18 am

Programs: UA, AS, AA, DL
Visited "The Lounge" in late January 2024 for a couple of hours before UA SJU-DEN. At 11a on a Tuesday the lounge was crowded, with only a few seats open outside the sleeping area. Breakfast had stopped and lunch didn't start until Noon, which then consisted of microwaved tightly cling-wrapped plates with arroz con pollo (rice and chicken), which wasn't very good. I didn't try the bar (didn't even see it, actually), but the coffee/tea was self-serve. It was mostly clean, tho the restrooms were very small. By the time we departed there was a big crowd at the check-in waiting to get in. I am Priority Pass, Star Gold, and was flying UA First. Was told that the last was no longer a criteria to get in.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 10:14 am

Was there yesterday. A complete zoo. Long line to get in, no clean glasses,
Old Mar 25, 2024, 8:55 pm

I had the same concern as well and am glad I stumbled upon this post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.