Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Capital One | Rewards Miles
Reload this Page >

C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 6, 2022, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access directory: https://capitalonetravel.com/lounges...lounge-network

There are separate threads discussing the Capital One branded lounges in the Flyertalk Airline Lounges forum:

IAD (Baltimore Washington)

DFW (Dallas Fort Worth)

DEN (Denver)

Effective January 1, 2025, Venture and Spark Miles cardholders will no longer receive complimentary lounge access. You will have 2 complimentary visits to Capital One Lounges or Plaza Premium Lounges to use by December 31, 2024. Venture and Spark Miles cardholders can access Capital One Lounges at a special rate of $45 for themselves and their guests.

All other cardholders & non-customers can enter at the standard rate of $65.

​​​​​​​Source: https://capitalonetravel.com/lounges...al-one-lounges

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2022, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by TinyTinkMom
Has anyone had an issue signing their AU up for Priority Pass? I was able to sign up with my card just fine, but when I try to set up my husband's AU card, I get "That information doesn't match our records. Please try again...".
I am having the same issue. How did you get it resolved? Thanks.
Old Mar 4, 2022, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by asdfghjk
I am having the same issue. How did you get it resolved? Thanks.

Added AU just fine two days ago. No issues. Maybe wait another week and try again?
Old Mar 5, 2022, 8:36 am

Putting Priority Pass in P2's name

Hello!
Has anyone had success putting Priority Pass into your P2's name?
I have three in my name with Amex and was wanting to get this Cap1 Venture X card and put the Priority Pass in my P2's name. A couple DP's on DOC have said they've done it with the U.S. Bank Altitude card. Haven't heard any reports of Cap1.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by Beat2Def
Hello!
I have three in my name with Amex and was wanting to get this Cap1 Venture X card and put the Priority Pass in my P2's name. A couple DP's on DOC have said they've done it with the U.S. Bank Altitude card. Haven't heard any reports of Cap1.
Why not just add her as an AU for free, and get her a Priority Pass card that way? She'd also then have the benefit of being able to get into the dedicated Cap One lounges too.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by Beat2Def
Hello!
If you add P2 as AU on the account, you can then request their own Priority Pass. Alternatively you can give P2 one of your existing PP cards to use. I have never encountered a lounge that cared what name was on the PP card.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:33 pm

Can I create additional user cards for young children in order to get them priority pass?
Old Mar 14, 2022, 3:02 pm

Programs: DL, WN, B6, Marriot, IHG
Originally Posted by mo2rose
Can I create additional user cards for young children in order to get them priority pass?
Not sure what the age limit is. If their system allows you to add them, then you can add them. The PP benefits, I'm not sure what the age limit is either.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 4:35 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
are they traveling in their own? Lounges have their own minimum age entry requirements. PP that come with venture x have guest benefit.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by seawolf
are they traveling in their own? Lounges have their own minimum age entry requirements. PP that come with venture x have guest benefit.
No. They're too young.
both us parents have the Cap1 Vx and PP but we have 6 kids so trying to figure out if it's possible for us all to gain entry for free.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 6:03 pm
Original Member

No. They're too young.
both us parents have the Cap1 Vx and PP but we have 6 kids so trying to figure out if it's possible for us all to gain entry for free.
is there a guest limit? I don’t recall seeing one so not sure.

https://www.capitalone.com/learn-gro...and-venture-x/
Old Mar 14, 2022, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by seawolf
is there a guest limit? I don’t recall seeing one so not sure.

https://www.capitalone.com/learn-gro...and-venture-x/
yes. 2 guests.
So that leaves us 2 short

Last edited by mo2rose; Mar 14, 2022 at 7:14 pm
Old Mar 14, 2022, 8:10 pm
Original Member

yes. 2 guests.
So that leaves us 2 short
Where do you see two guests?

In any case, it appears Cap One lets you add young children as AUs.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 7:55 am

I added all three kids as AU to Capital One. Aged 8, 8 and 12. Did not need to enter credit card numbers.

Signing up for Priority Pass will be the problem. They need to be 18 an older. I went ahead and registered anyways and gave them age 18+ older birthdays.
Priority Pass took them with the fake birthdays. Now I am waiting on the cards.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 4:36 am

Programs: DL, WN, B6, Marriot, IHG

Originally Posted by fatlard
Priority Pass took them with the fake birthdays. Now I am waiting on the cards.
Won't the lounge dragons, restaurants, etc. (I doubt all of them) know the 18+ rule?
Old Apr 24, 2022, 4:06 pm

One sort of neat feature with the Venture X Priority Pass that I haven't seen on my previous enrollments with US Bank or Amex is that it enables "Access Lounge with Payment Card." Once that's setup your Venture X card doubles as your Priority Pass physical access card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.