Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Capital One | Rewards Miles
Reload this Page >

C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Old Sep 6, 2022, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access directory: https://capitalonetravel.com/lounges...lounge-network


There are separate threads discussing the Capital One branded lounges in the Flyertalk Airline Lounges forum:

IAD (Baltimore Washington)

DFW (Dallas Fort Worth)

DEN (Denver)


Effective January 1, 2025, Venture and Spark Miles cardholders will no longer receive complimentary lounge access. You will have 2 complimentary visits to Capital One Lounges or Plaza Premium Lounges to use by December 31, 2024. Venture and Spark Miles cardholders can access Capital One Lounges at a special rate of $45 for themselves and their guests.

All other cardholders & non-customers can enter at the standard rate of $65.

​​​​​​​Source: https://capitalonetravel.com/lounges...al-one-lounges











Print Wikipost

C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Old Nov 5, 2021, 1:34 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Originally Posted by mia
Applications accepted beginning November 9, 2021
2 miles per dollar on all spending.
Bonuses for using travel portal (Bonus miles and $300 annual credit)
Priority Pass with two free guests
Hertz President’s Circle status
Free Authorized Users (AU apparently receive Priority Pass and Hertz status)
Global Entry / TSA Precheck credit
Vacation rental (i.e. Airbnb and VRBO) $200 credit (temporary offer)
Cell phone insurance.
Anniversary bonus 10,000 miles
Annual fee $395
The Priority Pass included with Chase Sapphire cards includes $$ credits at many airport restaurants. Amex cards provide Priority Pass BUT WITHOUT this restaurant benefit. Does anyone know if the Venture X card will provide the restaurants like Chase...or not (like Amex)?
flyrrr is offline  
Old Nov 5, 2021, 3:24 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,916
Originally Posted by flyrrr
The Priority Pass included with Chase Sapphire cards includes $$ credits at many airport restaurants. Amex cards provide Priority Pass BUT WITHOUT this restaurant benefit. Does anyone know if the Venture X card will provide the restaurants like Chase...or not (like Amex)?
.

Yes, it includes the restaurant benefit.
Finicky_Finch likes this.
TTT103 is offline  
Old Nov 5, 2021, 8:03 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: IND/NYC/MEX
Programs: AA EXP BA Bronze SPG Gold HH GLD Hyatt GLB
Posts: 1,130
Originally Posted by TTT103
.

Yes, it includes the restaurant benefit.
Excellent! Bye bye CSR!
saltytheseagull is offline  
Old Nov 9, 2021, 4:44 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SEA
Programs: HH Silver
Posts: 2,400
C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Anyone know if AU's can use Priority Pass, or just the C1 lounges?
tatterdema is offline  
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:44 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,640
C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Has anyone actually confirmed that AUs get Priority Pass?
m907 is offline  
Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:10 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DTW/MBS
Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Posts: 3,524
I'm unable to sign up for Priority Pass. I do seen there is a note that says

:Note: Eligibility to enroll in Priority Pass is only available for Venture X customers and begins 5- 10 business days after approval. As a reminder, only your physical card number can be used for Priority Pass enrollment.
BThumme is offline  
Old Nov 11, 2021, 6:38 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Programs: DL Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Posts: 212
Originally Posted by BThumme
I'm unable to sign up for Priority Pass. I do seen there is a note that says

:Note: Eligibility to enroll in Priority Pass is only available for Venture X customers and begins 5- 10 business days after approval. As a reminder, only your physical card number can be used for Priority Pass enrollment.
I had a similar issue when I got an AMEX for PP, and just tried a few days later and it worked fine. They probably only sync their databases every few days.
High Technology is offline  
Old Nov 12, 2021, 10:48 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DTW/MBS
Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Posts: 3,524
Originally Posted by High Technology
I had a similar issue when I got an AMEX for PP, and just tried a few days later and it worked fine. They probably only sync their databases every few days.
As an update, it worked just fine for me today.
BThumme is offline  
Old Nov 12, 2021, 5:22 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SEA
Programs: HH Silver
Posts: 2,400
Has anyone tried to use PP that already had an old account? It is trying to make me start a new account. When I open my existing account, I cannot find anyway to update the CC.
tatterdema is offline  
Old Nov 12, 2021, 5:39 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DTW/MBS
Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Posts: 3,524
Originally Posted by tatterdema
Has anyone tried to use PP that already had an old account? It is trying to make me start a new account. When I open my existing account, I cannot find anyway to update the CC.
Each account is tied a unique number. You'll have to make a new account/username, but the good news is you can use the same email address.

Also I noticed my annual fee already posted, and my card closes November 15th. C1 isn't wasting anytime getting an influx of cash.
BThumme is offline  
Old Nov 12, 2021, 5:44 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SEA
Programs: HH Silver
Posts: 2,400
Originally Posted by BThumme
Each account is tied a unique number. You'll have to make a new account/username, but the good news is you can use the same email address.

Also I noticed my annual fee already posted, and my card closes November 15th. C1 isn't wasting anytime getting an influx of cash.
Thank you! Saved me some googling time, lol. At least I do not have multiple cards that have this benefit, so do not have to worry about keeping them separate.
tatterdema is offline  
Old Nov 12, 2021, 7:31 pm
  #12  
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: NGS
Programs: UA Silver, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC, Hertz PC
Posts: 1,199
C1 Venture X Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access

Originally Posted by m907
Has anyone actually confirmed that AUs get Priority Pass?
Here's confirmation:
https://onemileatatime.com/guides/ca...horized-users/
Nagasaki Joe is offline  
Old Nov 12, 2021, 10:32 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 365
Originally Posted by m907
Has anyone actually confirmed that AUs get Priority Pass?
I added an AU with my card. Got the cards today and were able to register both with Priority Pass as separate memberships. Allowances showed for both on the Priority Pass website website as well (unlimited free visits with guest access, presumably two guests per membership.)
jebr is offline  
Old Nov 13, 2021, 4:09 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: IAH
Programs: UA MM, AA almost MM
Posts: 1,159
Got my credit card. When does the Priority Pass car gets shipped?
Ilove2fly is offline  
Old Nov 14, 2021, 1:04 pm
  #15  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DTW/MBS
Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Posts: 3,524
Originally Posted by Ilove2fly
Got my credit card. When does the Priority Pass car gets shipped?
You have to create and signup for a PP account, it won't just happen.

Go here: https://prioritypass.com/capitalone and enter your details. You can get a digital card to use instantly while it ships out.
BThumme is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.